Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Veronica

more pics

Double Basket

Angles

Double Bow

Pink Pyramid

I think I'm running out of ideas and trying to do to many new things....they're not turning out how I see them in my head. LOL

post-2580-139458395893_thumb.jpg

post-2580-139458395895_thumb.jpg

post-2580-139458395896_thumb.jpg

post-2580-139458395898_thumb.jpg

i would love to be able to do that. how do you learn how to do them? and can you only do them with paraffin or can you use soy for pillars? is there a certain website beside this one that teaches stuff like that?

very pretty, I like the purple and pink one the best but their all great. Keep it up your doing a wonderful job. Lin

Wow you're really putting these out. I have to admit the purple one was my fav of the bunch, though I'm not a fan of purple lol.

Your work is amazing!! You have a really great imagination and creativity for this. The colors you have chosen to go with your styles are perfect. I love pink and purple.

Veronica, You are amazing! I am in love with the double basket weave. Yes I will learn how to do that someday! I am saving up for all my materials as we speak. (But I have been doing that for a few months...LOL)

The Pink and Purple one looks awesome too. aww forget it I love them all!:D

i would love to be able to do that. how do you learn how to do them? and can you only do them with paraffin or can you use soy for pillars? is there a certain website beside this one that teaches stuff like that?

I am not interested in making them but it sure would be neat to see how they are done. They are wonderful, You do a awesome job.

Veronica, I am absolutely awed!! Didn't you just start doing cut & carve within the last few months? Your candles look so professional I would have thought you had years of experience!

Congratulations!

Jane

I'm learning from a book....if you find a website let me know.

I don't know about using soy...I only use paraffin.

Veronica, I am absolutely awed!! Didn't you just start doing cut & carve within the last few months? Your candles look so professional I would have thought you had years of experience!

Congratulations!

Jane

Thank you Jane

I started about ? middle of last year. Did my first two craft shows last December. Trying to get ready for another show the 25th of this month.

It's hard to believe you just started out less than a year ago. Your candles are amazing!

Your work is fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Those candles are awesome :D

Where would I find instructions to try one for myself?

Jenn