Do you have any very favorites for Halloween, Thanksgiving & Christmas?

Darbla

All of us can say there's 20 or so we like for each holiday, but are there one or three that are your very favorites?  For me, it's Witches Brew and orange clove for Halloween, Peak's Amish Harvest for Thanksgiving, and I don't have one really for Christmas though I may narrow down to just a couple soon.  Of course I'm scenting up my surroundings with a lot more than just those, but I always grab those first when this time comes around.

I always go to Christmas Splendor for the holidays. I did just pour a tester of Flaming's Alpine Cheer, which is very nice and I think might be a new fave.

For fall I go straight to the warm spices, and I love Flaming's Chai with a little extra vanilla for the warm and cozy! Another fave is CS Cinnamon Chai.

I just poured a tester of ICS's Zuchinni Pumpkin bread, which I am super excited to burn, it smells divine! I am also trying their pumpkin ice cream for something different. 

My big disappointment this season has been BC's Pumpkin Pie and Aztec's Pecan Pie. Both smelled good OOB, but have failed to deliver in both CT and HT. The fragrance is flat, weak, and smells like a dollar store candle. 😣 At least they make good bathroom candles. 🙃

I'm not a huge fan of bakery scents or pumpkin scents or spicy scents, but I do love a good Witches Brew or Dragon's Blood this time of year.  I am digging marshmallow scents this year....specifically Butterscotch Marshmallow (RE) and Aztec's Marshmallow Fireside.  They remind me of cool nights around a campfire, and we own a campground, so it fits what we have going on right now.  For Christmas, my favorites are Cinnamon Spruce (RE), Victorian Christmas (FB).

Halloween is:

Witches Brew C&S

Candy Corn C&S

Thanksgiving is:

CS Cranberry Apple Marmalade blended with C&S Orange for a Cranberry Orange Spice

CS Pumpkin Souffle blended with CS Pumpkin Pie for Pumpkin Pie

Christmas is:

CS Christmas Hearth (I rename if Cracklin' Christmas Fire)

CS Frasier Fir blended with CS Mistletoe for a Christmas Tree

Halloween:  Candy Corn, BCN All Hallow's Eve, Cajun Spiced Orange

Thanksgiving:  DS Sweet Pumpkin, Aztec Blueberry Pumpkin, ICS Cranberry Orange Spice, ICS Spiced Cranberry, Tri State Mulled Cider

Christmas:   JS Aspen Winter, JS Christmas Wish,  DS Vanilla Bean Noel, AH Christmas Bliss, FOH Rocky Mountain Pine

Edited by soshiegirl
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, soshiegirl said:

Halloween:  Candy Corn, BCN All Hallow's Eve, Cajun Spiced Orange

Thanksgiving:  DS Sweet Pumpkin, Aztec Blueberry Pumpkin, ICS Cranberry Orange Spice, ICS Spiced Cranberry, Tri State Mulled Cider

Christmas:   JS Aspen Winter, JS Christmas Wish,  DS Vanilla Bean Noel, AH Christmas Bliss, FOH Rocky Mountain Pine

What does aspen winter smell like?

2 hours ago, Soleil89 said:

It smells like Heaven! 😇  For real, it's an amazing Winter scent.  Here are the fragrance notes/description:  A fabulously festive combination of Bay Leaf, Fresh Pine, Red Cinnamon and warm winter woodsy notes combined with hints of holiday fruits.  I would be more than happy to send you a sniffie.  It really is a wonderful scent.

10 hours ago, Soleil89 said:

7 hours ago, soshiegirl said:

It smells like Heaven! 😇  For real, it's an amazing Winter scent.  Here are the fragrance notes/description:  A fabulously festive combination of Bay Leaf, Fresh Pine, Red Cinnamon and warm winter woodsy notes combined with hints of holiday fruits.  I would be more than happy to send you a sniffie.  It really is a wonderful scent.

I thought Tri-state went out of business?

I'm only a few miles from Stacy so is her sweet pumpkin really good? I wish she had more oils to choose from but what I have from her is really good OOB. 

18 hours ago, Belinda said:

I thought Tri-state went out of business?

I'm only a few miles from Stacy so is her sweet pumpkin really good? I wish she had more oils to choose from but what I have from her is really good OOB. 

Stacy's sweet pumpkin is amazing!!  I thought I would never find another pumpkin scent that I liked more than BCN Pumpkin Pie Closeout until I smelled this.  You will not be sorry to give this a go.  Another fantastic Pumpkin scent is Enchanted Lites Pumpkin Pie, it smells like a real pumpkin pie in the oven.

4 hours ago, soshiegirl said:

Stacy's sweet pumpkin is amazing!!  I thought I would never find another pumpkin scent that I liked more than BCN Pumpkin Pie Closeout until I smelled this.  You will not be sorry to give this a go.  Another fantastic Pumpkin scent is Enchanted Lites Pumpkin Pie, it smells like a real pumpkin pie in the oven.

I'll defiantly have to try those! Thanks!

Where do you get the Enchanted Lites oils?

Edited by Belinda

There are only 2 seasonal scents that I absolutely love - both are Christmas scents

one is from Peak (so I'll most likely not get it again unless I try Keystone)

- Cinnamon and Balsam - smells like a cinnamon pine forest. LOL You know how Christmas stores smell around the holidays that's this scent. Very strong and very nice. It's almost everyone in my family's favorite and when I make it for my fall shows it's the first candle scent to sell out. 

second is from back when Mad Micas was Mad Oils and sold scents - you can now get them from Arizona Candle Supply 

- Snow Witch - smells like camping in the mountains in the winter. You know how you can smell the cold - well that's this scent with pine thrown in,. 

And from my descriptions, now you know why I don't try to describe scents. LOL