Bringing Color Back

I put together some Spring time colors and scents. I've gotten so bored with plain white candles lately. I haven't decided if I'll try to sell them colored or stick with plain white to sell. I haven't sold colored candles in a really long time. Does anyone notice if sales drop when they are colored?

spring.JPG

• Like 2

They are so pretty!! I keep going back and forth too. I always color my Palm wax candles, because I love the way it looks with the crystal pattern. 

Regarding the sales, I think it really just depends on what goes with your brand, scents, labels, etc.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, NightLight said:

I love the colors. Are they paraffin? All the soy candle attempts have ended with frosting.

Thanks. They are my own veggie/paraffin blend, definitely not all soy. Although, I used to get similar results with 464. It had its own issues though. 

1 hour ago, Sarah S said:

They are so pretty!! I keep going back and forth too. I always color my Palm wax candles, because I love the way it looks with the crystal pattern. 

Regarding the sales, I think it really just depends on what goes with your brand, scents, labels, etc.

Thanks! Ya, you have to color palm, it's just too pretty not to color it.