Should I try this?

Forrest

Bergamot Tobacco by Archipelago is my all-time favorite candle. Early on in my candle making quest I bought some FO from a questionable source and it didn’t work out, probably because I didn’t know what I was doing. Now I see that Fragrancebuddy has a Bergamot Tobacco dupe for sale on Amazon, 4oz for $10, free shipping. Should I try it, or am I just setting myself up for disappointment.

1 hour ago, Jcandleattic said:

Frangrance Buddy is a reputable company. Why not go to them and order direct instead of from Amazon? 

I'll see what that cost, but usually the shipping on a single item is very high. Either way it is coming from them. 

Just my 2 cents, of course but Pure Fragrance Oils is the home of all Moonworks ORIGINAL fragrance oils. Bergamot Tobacco is in fact a Moonworks FO.  I have found that the MW ones I used to buy from FB are weaker than the ones that PFO sells.  @katmeltswax is actually the one who turned me onto PFO.   I'm sure if she sees this she will also chime in.  The PFO oils are just so damn strong!  ❤️ them!!! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

16 hours ago, Marleigha said:

Just my 2 cents, of course but Pure Fragrance Oils is the home of all Moonworks ORIGINAL fragrance oils. Bergamot Tobacco is in fact a Moonworks FO.  I have found that the MW ones I used to buy from FB are weaker than the ones that PFO sells.  @katmeltswax is actually the one who turned me onto PFO.   I'm sure if she sees this she will also chime in.  The PFO oils are just so damn strong!  ❤️ them!!! 

I certainly agree PFO is now the owner of the original MW oils .

The oils are superior compared to most . I recommend PFO ,I plan to order more in the future .The strength is strong & can cut back on percentage if you prefer . Some of the best oils I have ever used .

I do liike & use many from FB also . However some scents compared are much stronger from PFO . I absolutely love Sea Witch ,Green Cactus,Southern Belle,Sugar cookie Royal, Mambo & more from PFO .

Edited by katmeltswax
Typo
  • Like 1

On 12/7/2018 at 6:56 PM, Marleigha said:

Just my 2 cents, of course but  Pure Fragrance Oils  is the home of all Moonworks ORIGINAL fragrance oils.

I love FB oils, but there are a few from MW that I have really missed. I'm going to check out PFO to see if they have them.
Thanks so much Marleigha,this completely made my day !!!   😊

Edited by chevcher
  • Like 2