Autumn Walk in the Woods

Jcandleattic

17 hours ago, Trappeur said:

Oh my!   Gorgeous as ever Jane!    What scent did you do it in?

Trappeur

Thank you - 

It's a mix of Cinnamon Vanilla and Amish Harvest. 

I love it. I wasn't able to cut it last night, so will have to tonight, and hope it's not too hard to cut as it'll have sat in the mold about 36 hours longer than it normally does. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Very fall looking. Can't wait to see cut pics. 

Are you talking about her really red mica? That's the one I use for my red rose soaps. Recently I noticed that the really red has been bleeding slightly when it never did that before. I was disappointed and may have to find another red to use.

On 10/21/2018 at 12:07 PM, Candybee said:

Very fall looking. Can't wait to see cut pics. 

Are you talking about her really red mica? That's the one I use for my red rose soaps. Recently I noticed that the really red has been bleeding slightly when it never did that before. I was disappointed and may have to find another red to use.

No, not Nurture, this is Mad Mica's true red set. It's 3 separate micas used in 1/1/1 ratio. It's better than Nurtures really red IMO, because it's more of a true Christmas red than a barn red or a red that lends to a bit of a pink hue (the really red, I ALWAYS get a pinkish or fusia hue to my soap) 

• 4 weeks later...

55 minutes ago, Daisymay66 said:

Any cut pics yet???

Unfortunately I never took cut pics, and sold all but 1 at my last craft show. 

If I remember, which is very doubtful, I'll try and take a pic of the bar I have. 

This is one of the very very few times that my vanilla stabilizer didn't work on holding back the discoloration, so it got super dark, but that only enhanced the look of the bar. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Jcandleattic said:

Unfortunately I never took cut pics, and sold all but 1 at my last craft show. 

If I remember, which is very doubtful, I'll try and take a pic of the bar I have. 

This is one of the very very few times that my vanilla stabilizer didn't work on holding back the discoloration, so it got super dark, but that only enhanced the look of the bar. 

Crossing fingers!!

On 10/22/2018 at 3:31 AM, Marleigha said:

Edited by Daisymay66