Maple syrup and fresh apple suggestions????

tpannell9902

Howdy ya'll.  New member here.  Currently residing in Vermont.  Any suggestions on an awesome maple syrup fo and fresh apple, would be greatly appreciated.  Just picked up two accounts in the area, and that is a major request.   HELP!!!!!! Any other suggestions would be hugely appreciated as well.  

Candlescience's Macintosh Apple is very nice. I'd describe the scent as piercing because no matter what wax I've put it in the throw always came through, especially the cold throw. It's a bit on the apple peel side rather than fresh apple flesh.

Edited by Kerven
  • Haha 1

I have had Candlescience's MacIntosh Apple and I agree with Kervin.  It is very good.  Since I order so much more from Nature's Garden now, I use their Apple Orchard. Also very good.

Since you're in Vermont, you and your customers might like Vermont Honey Apple from Aztec.  It's a Bath & Body Works dupe I think, and a unique apple fragrance.  Not a straight up apple scent though.

• Haha 1

Yep, another CS Mac Apple user here....it is the only one I have used for years.  I have been on the hunt for years for a great maple syrup fragrance.   The one I do want to try but forgot to order last week when I ordered my Vanilla Voodoo from Candle Cocoon was a maple syrup called Sugar Shanty.  Sounds so awesome...Here is their description:

Sugar Shanty - Wonders and ramblings over paths known and true. Yet surprised by something totally new. The time of year is not normal for walking. The smell of wood and maple is strong and inviting. You take a path that you hadn't seen before which leads you to the front door of a shanty so small that it could not be a home. A small place with only one purpose. Doors wide open and welcoming. You approach with anticipation and are met with cries of welcome. Three men stand there with outstretched cups. Offerings to a small group gathered with spoons to mouth. Sampling the goodness from the fire. The men, taking turns with watchful eyes. So that the fire does not scorch the prize. Maple heating on the stove gives up its intoxicating smell. But there is more that stirs the senses. Long kept guns used for decoration prick the senses with acrid powder. Still able to smell the last shots fired. And jugs of bourbon for later at night as these three men stay the night. To tend the fire over which the maple bubbles. Jolly and laughing and bringing folks together. This is their work. This is their pleasure. Three good friends stick together. To share in the bounty that the trees give them. Turning toil to delight.

Notes of maple syrup, gun smoke and bourbon.

• Like 2

Awesome thank you.  I’ve been working on getting an order Together for the last two days, and it’s about to drive me nuts! Lol.   I definitely have one going to CS, YES YES YES on the sugar shanty.  Really does sound amazing. So I’m going to check out the Mac Apple as well and I will keep you guys updated. Sorry for any slow responses I’ve been just slammed lately, and in response to the Vermont honey apple, I tried JS And was once again disappointed, I’m not sure what’s been going on lately but the FO’s just have not been the same quality lately.  🙄 

5 hours ago, tpannell9902 said:

Awesome thank you.  I’ve been working on getting an order Together for the last two days, and it’s about to drive me nuts! Lol.   I definitely have one going to CS, YES YES YES on the sugar shanty.  Really does sound amazing. So I’m going to check out the Mac Apple as well and I will keep you guys updated. Sorry for any slow responses I’ve been just slammed lately, and in response to the Vermont honey apple, I tried JS And was once again disappointed, I’m not sure what’s been going on lately but the FO’s just have not been the same quality lately.  🙄 

Aztecs has a wonderful Blackstrap Molasses oil.It is super strong & smells just like BS Molasses .I also love Flamings Macintosh apple & CS Apple as others here have recommended .Hope this helps .

• Like 2

If you're looking for a rich, buttery maple, Maple Butter from Candlewic is wonderful !  It's been a customer favorite for several years .
I also use Apples & Oak from NG, it reminds me of fresh picked apples in an oak barrel, it's very nice.
Vermont Honey Apple from Aztec is fantastic !  The H/C throw on each of these scents have been great.  I'm using a para-soy blend .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1