Blending suggestions?

Scented

I've got a bottle of cucumber cantaloupe that I'd like to blend with something else, but all that comes to mind is maybe a beach daisy fragrance. Does anyone here blend the scent with anything or have you been curious to do so and if so, with what? I'm looking for some suggestions. TIA!

What does beach daisy smell like? 

For cucumber cantaloupe I've mixed it with coconut lime verbena before and it smelled really good.

Or you could even try just a straight coconut - however I find straight coconuts have a hard time sticking in soap - and don't know what you are planning to do with yours. 

7 hours ago, Jcandleattic said:

What does beach daisy smell like? 

For cucumber cantaloupe I've mixed it with coconut lime verbena before and it smelled really good.

Or you could even try just a straight coconut - however I find straight coconuts have a hard time sticking in soap - and don't know what you are planning to do with yours. 

Hear you about coconut and soap, but this might work. I'm shooting for tarts unless I happen to stumble into something I absolutely love, then I'd go to pillars. The description of it off the site: A day at the beach surrounded by sun, sand, and beautiful beach daisy flowers! This fragrance is complex, yet soothing and playful. Blended with Asian lemongrass, dune grass, daisy petals, gardenia bloom, ylang-ylang, clove leaf, blond woods, amber sands, and sheer musk, this fantastic fragrance is inviting and uplifting! Now what I smell is lily and a hint of gardenia and I can pick up the ylang ylang, but there's something not exactly in the description. 

Edited by Scented

4 hours ago, Sarah S said:

I've got a cucumber mint that I really like. I bet cuc-lope-mint would smell good!!

I like the sound of coco-lope-cuc too! 😄

I would imagine a light Lilly or rose would blend well with it... Maybe not the rose... Honeysuckle? That might be nice!

I have some mint in the form of EO and that might work too, but I think I have a rose that might come to play. A jasmine honeysuckle might work or a honeysuckle patchouli, but I have no idea why we don't have just honeysuckle. 

On 2/1/2018 at 3:21 PM, Scented said:

I've got a bottle of cucumber cantaloupe that I'd like to blend with something else, but all that comes to mind is maybe a beach daisy fragrance. Does anyone here blend the scent with anything or have you been curious to do so and if so, with what? I'm looking for some suggestions. TIA!

Blend with a tart green apple or a sweet juicy pear scent. Could be an awesome blend either way!

No honeydew, but that would have been a great scent to go with. 

Now the honeysuckle and patchouli stuff ... I have plenty of patch but cannot imagine the combination lol! One would think that I'd be all up into seeing what combines with patch!! I will pull it for a sniffer. Also happen to have a bottle of  honeysuckle patchouli that simply needs to be used. These might work out! 
Green apple ... why I have plenty of that and the thought did not cross my mind. Happen to have quite a bit of pear too and even the thought of all three has intrigue written on it. 
I appreciate the suggestions everyone! As soon as I clear out the honeysuckle jasmine that's currently triggering my gag reflex I will go to work on this.