Chocolate Nut Brownie

Trappeur

It seems that all of the ones I've smelled have a kind of dusty walnut odor with chocolate and I haven't been too impressed.  I think if I was trying to really make a nutty fudge brownie scent, I would get a rich chocolate fudge scent and then add the nuts, possibly some almond.  I think this could still be called brownie, or nutty fudge brownie, etc.

I have caramel nut brownie from JS (she doesn't carry it anymore) and it smells wonderful. I've been wondering where to get it from to replace it when I run out and RE's Caramel Pretzel bar smells really similar and I love it too. They also have a caramel pecan FO. Maybe mix that with fudge brownie? Cajun has a nice fudge brownie.

I was just looking at WSP Fudge Brownie....has good reviews.  I always try to keep my oils at like 20.00 a pound or less.

Someone on the reviews said they could detect some nuts in it.

I think I will check out Bittercreek as they have good pricing.

Trappeur

• 1 month later...
On 10/10/2017 at 2:19 PM, Trappeur said:

I ordered a pound of it 3 days ago Birdcharm so should be here any day.

Hope it works as that is what I'm using.

Will let you know..

Trappeur

How did the fudge brownie turn out? Do you like WSP or did you find a better one??

I was looking at the one from WSP a couple days ago and almost got it. Now I could kick myself for not getting it!

If you do get a sample pf it you must also get a sample of their chlii pepper toffee. I got it as a sample a couple years back and fell in love with it. It has a wonderful warm, salty sweet toffee scent that blends very well with a good chocolate fudge or just by itself.

Edited by Candybee