My order to Indiana

Trappeur

Since I'm ordering Vanilla Smoothie from Indiana Candles I put a few others in my cart.

Are there any other good suggestions I should try?

Has anyone ever used these I'm ordering for 464?  Any good? or no?

Vanilla Smoothie

Chocolate Fudge Cake

Hansel and Gretals House

Peach Cobbler

Wildberry Mousse

Trappeur

Ive been wanting to try birthday cake just for the heck of it even though I do you the one from RE KY version. Theres also a blackberry jam cookie that Belinda

says is really good. Im ordering the cranberry orange and some more of what I already use. If you like zucchini bread FO, hers is really strong, my daughter 

loves that one and the pumpkin zucchini bread too. Blueberry cheesecake is very strong, its different than the one from CS. I like both. I wasn't a fan of

vanilla smoothie, it smelled fine just weak IMO. The peach cobbler is so good :) I forgot ... lemon icebox cookies is good and Pink sugar .

Edited by Moonstar

I haven't ordered from there in awhile, and am out of everything I used. I've been meaning to reorder some, but other suppliers have taken precedence.

My favorite was their Sugar Cookie Dough.  I recall I liked Vanilla Bean Noel and Sugared Spruce too.

Cranberry Orange Spice was a customer favorite, but not mine.  I ran out last season. I personally like an Orange Clove without the cranberry better.

I love, love, love ICS and use quite a few of her oils(prob 20+) in 415. Love the Choc Fudge Cake and Wildberry Mousse, but haven't tried the others you mentioned.

Some I could not live without:

Aloha Pineapple

Cactus & Sea Salt

Coffee Bean

MacIntosh Apple

Pomegranate

Toasted Almond & Cherry

White Cake

A couple of these were Snowtop's, does anyone remember them?

1 hour ago, Lighten Up said:

I love, love, love ICS and use quite a few of her oils(prob 20+) in 415. Love the Choc Fudge Cake and Wildberry Mousse, but haven't tried the others you mentioned.

Some I could not live without:

Aloha Pineapple

Cactus & Sea Salt

Coffee Bean

MacIntosh Apple

Pomegranate

Toasted Almond & Cherry

White Cake

A couple of these were Snowtop's, does anyone remember them?

Is the toasted almond + cherry a food scent or a Jergans type ? I have some of her cake FO's in my cart as well, Im looking forward to trying the Bday Cake 

White Cake - Strawberry cake . Im needing a "mermaid" scent so I think I'll give the Cactus + sea salt a shot. I did notice that the listing says that its been

reforumulated in 3/2017 so not sure if that changes the original scent or its performance ?  Love love the Peach Cobbler - Pink sugar. The Cranberry Orange 

Spice will be new to me but Ive heard great reviews on here. I know many rave about the Sugar Cookie Dough but I find it to be weak, but it does smell good.

Thanks for adding some of your favorites :) 

1 hour ago, Moonstar said:

Is the toasted almond + cherry a food scent or a Jergans type ? I have some of her cake FO's in my cart as well, Im looking forward to trying the Bday Cake 

White Cake - Strawberry cake . Im needing a "mermaid" scent so I think I'll give the Cactus + sea salt a shot. I did notice that the listing says that its been

reforumulated in 3/2017 so not sure if that changes the original scent or its performance ?  Love love the Peach Cobbler - Pink sugar. The Cranberry Orange 

Spice will be new to me but Ive heard great reviews on here. I know many rave about the Sugar Cookie Dough but I find it to be weak, but it does smell good.

Thanks for adding some of your favorites :) 

I'm not really sure about the Toasted Almond & Cherry, but I would guess it's more like Jergens. The Almond Pastry is really good too, more of a food scent. I have not tried the reformulated Cactus & Sea Salt yet, so I'm interested to see how it compares. It's a good summer scent that moves well for me. I never tried the others you mentioned, except for Cranberry Orange Spice, it's a good seller around the holidays. I love talking fragrances, I probably run 100 at any given time.

• Like 2

Wow, so many great ones recommended that I surely need to order.  Thankyou so much everyone.

I got my tiny order in 2 days ago as I decreased it since I was ordering fronm the CS 99 cent sale....but I wanted so much....sigh......well anyway I got a pound of Vanilla Smoothie:  I ordered this on a recommendation to try to mix with orange creamsicle to make it more creamy smelling and to have more vanilla shining through.   Smelling from the bottle it's very light (but then my nose has been in wax and oils for over a week).  But I bought to mix so as we all know,  you shouldn't judge from the bottle....so I'm very excited to mix the blend today and see how it turns out.

Peach Cobbler:  Is nice smelling from bottle but find it light too....but we shall see once in wax today!

Chocolate Fudge Cake:   Now this is real nice sniffing the bottle - I find close to hot fudge brownies from Tennessee....Smells very rich....making this one today also.

Will let you all know when I burn to test.

Soshiegirl made another recommendation to try a vanilla ice cream mixed with orange creamsicle to get a more richer orangey/vanilla ice creamy creamsicle.  I think that is a wonderful suggestion and I went looking.  Just Scent has quite a bit to pick from.  Does anyone have some suggestions for a vanilla ice cream?

Now I have Flamings Ice cream scoop which is awesome awesome awesome and a powerful thrower in 464....I'm so in love with this fragrance.  But this is more a Neopolitan ice cream than a vanilla so not what I think I should use.

Trappeur