Aww crap, ive been doing it all WRONG!

1 hour ago, wthomas57 said:

Love her math too... somehow $1100 is more than double 599. :)

Regardless, pretty bad profit margin. Ha

Horrible if you ask me. Add to that the people buying this will probably just make it and sell it and trust that proper testing was already done

18 hours ago, Scented Creations said:

I saw this on You Tube the other night! I can't imagine someone would invest that kind of money into something they know nothing about, but, when I think of all the money I invested just as a hobby with candle making, I imagine it was far more than the price in the video. 

Yes, but if you invested in the "business in a box" knowing nothing about chandlery before that, then god forbid messed up the process causing someones home to burn to the ground how would you feel then? I consider the money ive spent on this hobby part of educating myself in hopes of turning my candles into something that I can supplement my current income with. But at least I will have gone through the trials and tribulations on my terms and not just from a box

On 7/31/2017 at 9:18 AM, Clear Black said:

Horrible if you ask me. Add to that the people buying this will probably just make it and sell it and trust that proper testing was already done

Oh yeah for sure. These idiots are all over Facebook and the Facebook Candle groups. No reserach, no testing. Up and making candles in 1 week. It could never be a quality product....but people on the buying end have no idea, typically.