A new label and new jar

Was wondering what thoughts were on this new jar I would like to order and a label I designed for a new account?

It's a 9 oz jar.

The lid I can get in this sleek black or a ribbed edge finish.  I was leaning towards this one...   The ribbed lid would make the jar more expensive.

Thanks.

Trappeur

Timpson%20Creek%201_1.jpg

Amber%20jar.jpg

Amber%20jar%202.jpg

• Like 2

I love the label as usual! Your labels are always so beautiful and professional looking. I'm with Moonstar, what do you use to design them?

I'm also with Moonstar and TallTayl, I like the smooth finish or metal lids the best.

• Like 1

Congratulations on your new account!

LOVE the jars and definitely the sleek black lids!

Your label is gorgeous...but my eyes were drawn to the smaller font with the word Gallery...it threw me off a bit.  Sight wise that is. 

Thankyou TT and Moonstar....Actually like you said TT,  I would like a metal lid.  Ill call them tomorrow and ask if one of their metal lids would fit this jar.

Moonstar, Well the cheapest amber jars were at SKS which are these.  If I order 4 dozen at a time the shipping is only 25.73....not bad for me.  The jars with the lids are 13.25 a case so it winds up I'm paying 1.64 a jar.   A finished candle winds up to be 3.18 with labels, etc. so that really isn't too bad, I don't think?  I think I will wholesale them for 7.50.  They are small though, but I think it would work.  In the right store they could retail them for 14.99.

Thanks everyone for your kind comments.  And I will go with the sleek plain black lid.

Trappeur

1 hour ago, Belinda said:

I love the label as usual! Your labels are always so beautiful and professional looking. I'm with Moonstar, what do you use to design them?

I'm also with Moonstar and TallTayl, I like the smooth finish or metal lids the best.

Hi Belinda!

Like I always use.....I use Zazzle.  I find the artwork and start tweaking it.  Actually the picture on the label when I found it, was a cabin/church.  I removed the front part of the cabin and the roof line is what you see.  Then I started applying different fonts till I found something I liked.

Trappeur

• Like 1

On 7/2/2017 at 5:17 PM, Trappeur said:

Hi Belinda!

Like I always use.....I use Zazzle.  I find the artwork and start tweaking it.  Actually the picture on the label when I found it, was a cabin/church.  I removed the front part of the cabin and the roof line is what you see.  Then I started applying different fonts till I found something I liked.

Trappeur

It doesn't take any special program on your computer to use that website then? I'm going to have to try that again. I think I went there once and couldn't figure it out but I'm not too tech savvy LOL!