Story of My Life

chuck_35550

I come up with a kick ass soap formula that uses Babassu and Mango Butter. I go to Soaperschoice and lo and behold, out of stock. Both out of stock. I've located alternate providers but the shipping and delivery time is a deal breaker. Please help me to find patience until Soaperschoice restocks?

Thank you Barbara. I went ahead and ordered from multiple companies, as it looks like Soaperschoice may not restock any time soon. I'm worried at the shortage of Babassu and Mango Butter. You're a good friend. Wish you would come to the Alabama Soap Association meeting in June at Prattville. Lots of good information and freebies.

Are these guys out? 

http://www.bulknaturaloils.com/bulk-babassu-oil-organic but I get that the price is costly, but maybe it changes if you have an acct.

It seems to be the less expensive option out there right now ... The Sage indicates it has it too. ... Again the cost, but the sizes are different than other vendors I think. 

Edited by Scented

And maybe, just maybe, because coconut oil, babassu and PKO have similar properties ... not exacts, but close, what about a PKO sub or coconut to replace and superfat the heck out of the soap maybe? Just was thinking about it and hunting for possible babassu replacements, though I personally love babassu in soap. 

I could and probably will sub coconut or up the pko. If some of the distributors would list it as out of stock, I wouldn't be on the hook. Although there was an offer to refund, I felt this was my best option. Hopefully, I'm at the top of the list. Thanks for the advice.