On ‎7‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 7:29 PM, Moonstar said:

Karen is vanilla delicious basicly a vanilla or more of a dessert /bakery scent ? I have it in my cart but kept debating. It did also mention that the 

oil is super strong + to cut back on amount used ? TYIA :)

Moonstar I say it is more vanilla, but very sweet vanilla, to me not like a dessert. Did you get to try it yet?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Karen M said:

Moonstar I say it is more vanilla, but very sweet vanilla, to me not like a dessert. Did you get to try it yet?

Thanks Karen :) I did order it, I got a pound. Im a bit concerned but maybe for no reason. I placed my order last Thursday + it still hasn't shipped.

Does she normally send a shipping notification ? 

Stacy did tell me the other day on Facebook that she's trying to get some of her Lush dupes from a new manufacturer to get a better price on them to offer her customers a better price and that's why she's out of stock on some of those. 

I can't say why she doesn't answer her emails or messages but I can certainly ask her if you'd like. I don't blame anyone for being a little irritated for not getting a reply. I'm hoping maybe she didn't see the messages. I've gotten messages on Facebook before and didn't see them for months. She delivers my oils to me but the first time I ordered from her before I realized she was just down the road from me, I do remember getting a shipping notice because that's how I found out she was ten miles from my house. Maybe she doesn't send them now like Scented said.

On 8/3/2017 at 0:26 AM, Belinda said:

Maybe she doesn't send them now like Scented said.

Well could be she sent them and they landed in a box called spam. I don't check it. I get dizzy seeing all the junk in there. Occasionally I might do a light scan down 2-3 days worth, but usually not. 

• Like 1