Jars arrived!

Yep, I was wondering what the jar in the middle was...Well since it takes that lid, must be so.

You will love c-3....I always loved it.  You have to have patience with it.  What wicks are you using for it?

Trappeur

• Like 1

I got some of the baby jars like that once from Peak. With cool rustic lids.

You know what has happened to me (a non-candle maker) from being around all of these talented, long time candlemakers? Knowing NOTHING about candles, I saw the pic, liked the jars and then thought, MERCY! That looks like a lot of wick testing right there! HA!

I think you are going to need much more wax for all those jars!

Have fun!!

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Trappeur said:

Yep, I was wondering what the jar in the middle was...Well since it takes that lid, must be so.

You will love c-3....I always loved it.  You have to have patience with it.  What wicks are you using for it?

Trappeur

How is c3 different from 464 ?

did you use the same wicks with 

both waxes ? 

16 hours ago, infertilemyrtle said:

@Trappeur @jbradshaw Yes, it is an 8 oz square canning jar from the Jar Store :) I used Eco 14 wicks, but they seem to be mushrooming slightly (otherwise the burn is near perfect). Thinking I should size down??

Definitely not an expert in wicking, but I used an ECO 12 in a similar size container, 464 wax and it even seem a bit large.