Finally Done Valentine Labels with Pictures

Trappeur

Well, I decided to go with both labels since I couldn't make up my mind and a few people said that could be an option.  I changed the fonts to keeping in script and put Merciers Orchards at the bottom and I'm doing 6 fragrances.    In my other post with pictures recommendations were to put the font in #1 label to #2 so I did that.   I wish I could think up a catchy name for Macintosh Apple like the other fragrance names.  Maybe someone has an idea?  I would like to keep Macintosh in it though....If not, I'll just let it go as it is.

http://i229.photobucket.com/albums

Merciers%20Final%20Valentine%205.jpg/ee50/Trappeur/Merciers%20Final%20Valentine%206.jpg[/IMG]

Merciers%20Final%20Valentine%204.jpg

Merciers%20Final%20Valentine%203.jpg

Merciers%20Final%20Valentine%202.jpg

Trappeur

Merciers%20Final%20Valentine%201.jpg

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Moonstar said:

These are great ! What actual FO's did you use for these, did you blend them ? 

One picture didn't get posted and it was Macintosh Apple.  I couldn't think of a catchy name so it stayed the same.

Macintosh Apple - Candle Science( Been using Mac from CS for years.....)

Sweet Georgia Peach- Is Peach Nectar from Candle Science   (This is the only peach I have been using for years)

Orange Chocolate Truffles - Backwoods

Chocolate Kisses..Actually I mixed about 5 different samples of chocolates from various suppliers and that was it....

Floral Petals - Is a blend I make that sells very very well.  It is Lovely Lilac from Candle Cocoon, Gardenia from Flaming, Lavender from Tennessee and Vanilla Voodoo from C.C.

Cinnamon Candy Hearts - I use Cinnamon Broom from Tennessee Candle.....(When I run out of this one, I'll be on the hunt for a new supplier)

Trappeur