Last one!!

KrazeKelly

Did my last Craftfair of the year today and it was a great day!! I sold out of a bunch of soaps and bath Truffles. Had a fun time and now it's time to focus on making more soap again for spring. I also may have gotten a wholesale account from a lady who has a shop that focuses mainly on bathbombs and things like that. She bought 36 bars to put in her shop. Woohoo!!

:soapbabydance:

IMG_4364.JPG

• Like 9

Your setup is so beautiful! I'm not surprised you sold out of items! I would definitely stop and buy something! You are also pretty darn good at packing a lot of stuff into a small area! Wowzer! I love you elevated your products. It makes for a very pretty table and very eye catching!

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, Candybee said:

Your setup is so beautiful! I'm not surprised you sold out of items! I would definitely stop and buy something! You are also pretty darn good at packing a lot of stuff into a small area! Wowzer! I love you elevated your products. It makes for a very pretty table and very eye catching!

You got the knack for sure!

• Like 2

What a nice display!  The round 3-tiered baskets give height while breaking up any "squareness" of the corners, along with the large round platter.  The pastel open look of the wire shelf units give height and dimension without looking bulky; they all help to also put the products at eye level; the decorative table runners are a great addition.  Good for you!

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, birdcharm said:

What a nice display!  The round 3-tiered baskets give height while breaking up any "squareness" of the corners, along with the large round platter.  The pastel open look of the wire shelf units give height and dimension without looking bulky; they all help to also put the products at eye level; the decorative table runners are a great addition.  Good for you!

Thank you!! The table runners and dollies were made by my late grandmother and they are quite special to me. ?