Really my last soaps this time !! Maybe!!

KrazeKelly

Hopefully my last 6 loaves until at least November!! Another natural lavender with olive oil infused with lavender and rose petals and chamomile extract. I didn't get to use willow bark extract in this one since Lotioncrafters has been out of stock for a few weeks. ? But I did use some lavender simple syrup a friend made and gave to me. Then a custom order for the Junior League in Abilene Texas in Sparkling Pear Riesling from Aztec. And finally a remake of Douchebag Jimmy for the local brewery. ???? This is Harvest Ale from WSP and I have learned to work with the ricing and separation so I added a couple of gold mica lines and some black to the center of it. Hope it looks cool!! 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 3

oh my word, that victorian soap is to die for!  And Douchebag Jimmy, lol, lol....love the name!

Such beautiful soaps Kelly!  Man or man, if you were at a show and I came to your booth, I would spend my whole wad right there in your booth!

Trappeur

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Trappeur said:

oh my word, that victorian soap is to die for!  And Douchebag Jimmy, lol, lol....love the name!

Such beautiful soaps Kelly!  Man or man, if you were at a show and I came to your booth, I would spend my whole wad right there in your booth!

Trappeur

Thank you!! That Victorian soap is going to be a booger to cut. I always turn them on their sides to cut but I'm sure some of those chamomile flowers are in the wrong spot. We'll see in the morning. ?

Kelly

• 2 weeks later...