Ordering through Alibaba

candly

I'm considering buying some packaging from Alibaba (also they have some interesting containers that we just don't have here) - anybody here have any experience purchasing through there? 

Thanks!

I've never had to buy more than 1 item of anything I've purchased, even though I have always bought more than that because the prices are so good, and to get the best out of the shipping costs. 

It might depend on what you buy too though - IDK? 

i've never ordered anything from Alibaba because usually what i want ( such as fancy jars) you need to order palates or 5000 pieces or something minimum. I have read that you should order from shops that have been in business for a good length of time such as 5 years, there is ranking at that point that the shops cant pay for, i guess shops around 1-2 years old can cheat the ranking system. so i agree dont money order and be prepared for it to take a long time to get to you since the shops are usually in china/ Asia. 

• 1 month later...