Cut Easter Soaps

:D Here is a pic of all the embeds - on this one there are bunnies, chicks in an egg, 2 different types of Easter eggs, a happy face flower and a bird. 

Oh and these are so bright because I used Neon Pink, Neon Yellow and Neon Green. :) 

The light pink are just regular pink mica. I did them first but wanted them brighter, so did the rest in the neons. 

Easter embeds.jpg

Edited by Jcandleattic

2 minutes ago, Belinda said:

Those are just precious! Love the bright colors and the swirls.

I'm hoping one day to branch out and make soap.

What does GM stand for? Goats Milk?

Yes, goats milk.  

Soap making is addictive and rewarding. You should give it a try. 

I'm making a masculine soap next... 

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you so much! They are fun, and my mom and sister loved them when I took them a couple bars over at Easter time (they know not to use them until the end of April) I love the bright colors, and the scent is really good too... Can't remember at the moment what the mix is, but it's a good one. :) 

OMG - precious ! do you make cold process, Ive been sticking to melt n pour, my cold process soap... well, didn't turn out so well lol !

It really is a science. Im going to try again though, Im determined. I just ordered samples of micas from mad oils - how are they ?

have you tried the FO either for soap or candles ? BTW ... the colors you used are spectacular ! 

1 hour ago, Moonstar said:

OMG - precious ! do you make cold process, Ive been sticking to melt n pour, my cold process soap... well, didn't turn out so well lol !

It really is a science. Im going to try again though, Im determined. I just ordered samples of micas from mad oils - how are they ?

have you tried the FO either for soap or candles ? BTW ... the colors you used are spectacular ! 

Thank you Moonstar! The embeds are M&P, but the main soap is CP. 

I've made M&P soap bars in the past, but they were just plain bars, and nothing fancy. I could never work with it very well. I started with CP so decided to just stick with it. I LOVE Mad Oils. Joanna (the owner) is FANTASTIC. The pink and green in this soap are the Mad Oils Neon Mica's.

I also have almost every one of their micas and use most of them. They do have some that are not soap stable (for CP) so they morph colors once added, but most, if not all are stated if they are stable or not. 

I have used several of their oils for both candles and soaping and they have worked well in both applications. I've also used some in my lotions with no problems. They are a bit spendy, but their shipping has always been reasonable, and their customer service is top-notch, so that makes up (for me) for the bit of a higher price. 

• Like 1

Im super excited to get my order from Mad Oils. I also ordered the vanilla milk fragrance , it had great reviews. I'll let you know how it is :)

I so badly want to try my hand at CP soap again,maybe over the summer I'll try again. 

12 minutes ago, kandlekrazy said:

Oh even cuter cut!  The colors scream SPRING! I keep missing new posts with just 3 posts showing now.  I really liked that "what's new" we had before.

Yeah, I liked it better with more showing in the "what's new" section too. However, I did finally discover the "Activity" tab up top. I assume it was always there but I only discovered it after the change to the new format. You can see all the recent posts there. :)