Replacement for Vanilla Bean Noel

Trappeur

Does anyone have a terrific Vanilla Bean Noel that they can recommend that does well in 464?   I'm in such a pickle now.  The one I use and absolutely love is from Tennessee Candle and being I can't get in touch with Tennessee at the moment I have to find a duplicate for a new account that has to be done right away.

Thankyou so much.....

Trappeur

Flaming Candle - http://www.theflamingcandle.com/candle-fragrance-oil/fragrance-oil-a-z/vanilla-bean-noel-type-fragrance-oil/
Nature's Garden - http://www.naturesgardencandles.com/blog/vanilla-bean-fragrance-oil/
WSP - http://www.wholesalesuppliesplus.com/products/vanilla-bean-noel-fragrance-oil.aspx

Those are my recommendations in that order. WSP is last because theirs, although good, kinda gives me a chemically scent. 

I think Oregon Trails has one as well but I haven't tried that one yet. 

Oops, didn't notice the 464 stipulation. I actually use C-3 (NatureWax) soy wax.
Update: I think I actually prefer Nature's Garden. Just went through my testing notes from last year and I wrote that I had to use a 15% ratio with the Flaming Candles oil but only 10% with NG. WSP's scent was good enough but it discolored my wick tabs which subsequently discolored the wax. I notice this happens with anything containing vanillin with WSP. 

1 hour ago, Gsmakinsoap said:

I looked up NG's for kicks. They didn't have the Noel in the title, just Vanilla Bean. According to a couple of the reviewers, it smells just like VBN. And one person said it has a great hot and cold throw in 464. Lots of positive reviews. HTH

According the NG's scent description.... They don't advertise it really. You have to dig to find this tidbit. 

"For bath and body crafters, this fragrance oil performs very well in finished products.  In fact, Natures Garden’s Vanilla Bean Fragrance Oil is very similar to another well known company’s Vanilla Bean Noel. "

Edited by AL83

Trappeur,

the one from NG is Mrs. Claus Cookies and it's to die for! Their Vanilla Bean is great too! I honestly can't tell much difference in the two except maybe MCC is a little richer or sweeter maybe. I buy both, but don't know why LOL! I also have some from Tennessee and to me the ones from NG smell just as good. I can send you mine from

Tennessee if it will help you. I don't have quite a full pound so I don't know how much you need. JS' VBN always gets really good reviews on here too and I have some of hers too if you'd like to try it.

10 hours ago, Daisymay66 said:

Are you sure you can't get it from TCS? I had seen somewhere it was posted they are filling orders again.

Hi Daisy,

Yes, Tennessee is filling orders now per my conversation with Kimberlee yesteray.  But she has no more Vanilla Bean Noel - out of stock and she doesn't know when any should be coming in.

Trappeur

Everyone here, thankyou so much for all the great advice as I have been looking at all the different vanilla bean noels from different companies I also found under Fragrance Oil Finder and there are tons!  With Belindas help in oils she has and with all the suggestions here, I'm sure I can find another one.  Puma, I love Indiana and do have to order from them and I will definitely get a couple samples from them.  Wholesale supplies I don't think I have ever ordered from them.  Maybe I can buy an ounce or 2 from someone here if they have any.  Thankyou everyone for all your suggestions as I will try them all.  I see Aztec has vbn too.  I think I'll order the 5 for 1.00 samples today and get 5 of them.

Trappeur

Edited by Trappeur

I use WSP vanilla bean Noel and love love love it by far from any I have tried - I have not tried CC vanilla vodoo which is also supposed to be amazing

I can send you a couple ounces with the swap.... I think you are under my name for who I send to -if you would like 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, moonshine said:

I use WSP vanilla bean Noel and love love love it by far from any I have tried - I have not tried CC vanilla vodoo 

Sounds great Moonshine!  Thankyou.

Now Vanila voodoo is the only vanilla I use and it sure is heaven!  Deep, rich, sultry, gourmet vanilla.  A true vanilla - just plain fattening....I could lick the spoon after stirring it..

It is nothing at all what so ever like vanilla bean noel.

Trappeur

Edited by Trappeur

I have both TCS Van Bean Noel and Mrs' Clause Cookies from NG and they are identical. The TCS is just a smidge stronger. I sell a lot of Mrs. Clause Cookies as Nana's Cookie Jar. It throws very well in  candles and tarts.

But Kim at TCS told me she was getting more of the VBN in as soon as she can. She was going to keep carrying it.

Thats good to know that you say the Waffle and Clause are identical.  As Belinda said the same thing too, so I'm so glad to hear that.

Just curious Coffeebean, when you spoke to Kimberlee did she happen to say if there were any other things not in stock?  I was putting my order together on Tennessee and Kim had told me the Noel was not in stock, but yet the shopping cart took the order.  Did she mention anything about the pumpkin pecan waffle as she had told me there was plenty in stock but my shopping cart  wouldn't take the order as it was out of stock.....hmmmm...  Just thought you might have some info from Tennessee.  I just left a message, so hopefully she will get back tomorrow with me.

Thanks a lot.

Trappeur

Trappeur, I didn't request about the Pumpkin Pecan Waffles, so I don't know if she has that or not. I use FB in that scent. She did tell me she didn't have any of the Vanilla Bean Noel at this time and doesn't know when it will be available. The only thing I can offer you is Natures Garden, Mrs. Clause Cookies is identical to TCS Vanilla Bean Noel. Hope that helps. Maybe you can get some of that to get you through until she has it again.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Trappeur said:

Thats good to know that you say the Waffle and Clause are identical.  As Belinda said the same thing too, so I'm so glad to hear that.

Just curious Coffeebean, when you spoke to Kimberlee did she happen to say if there were any other things not in stock?  I was putting my order together on Tennessee and Kim had told me the Noel was not in stock, but yet the shopping cart took the order.  Did she mention anything about the pumpkin pecan waffle as she had told me there was plenty in stock but my shopping cart  wouldn't take the order as it was out of stock.....hmmmm...  Just thought you might have some info from Tennessee.  I just left a message, so hopefully she will get back tomorrow with me.

Thanks a lot.

Trappeur

No not the Waffle, the Vanilla Bean Noel and Natures Garden Mrs. Clause Cookies are identical.