Creme Brulee

gail164

One of my favorite and best selling fragrances was the Creme Brulee from "At Wix End" I know they are no longer in business and my question is did they sell their business/fragrances to anyone else? I've tried samples from other places but haven't found one I like as well as that one.

Belinda sent me a sample of Cajuns cream brulee and she is definitely right.  It is very rich and you could truly smell the carmilization and very sweet in this scent.  I have never had good luck in finding a good one till she sent me this.  I'm going to be lighting up the candle I made almost 2 weeks ago today.  I'll post my findings.

Trappeur

• Like 4

So I'll be the odd ball, but I've only used Peak's and I can't keep people out of my office or home when I decide to melt one of my scented melts.  It throws well and smells amazing.  I must admit I haven't tried anyone elses because Peak kinda has me spoiled :(

great, now I'm hungry! :-/

• Like 2

There's a local beauty shop that sells some of my products, and last week I took more products by there to restock and left her one of my Creme Brulee melts made with Cajun's Creme Brulee fo. The owner texted me today  said it smells wonderful, and everyone that comes in comments on it, and that I need to bring some more:)

• Like 2

One I really like and have used s long time is...

Formerly from alabaster's I think it's called community now ...but not sure ..

their cream Brulé does wonderful in my 415 wax

Hmmmm do I dare? I've never tried that supplier :( is it like amazingly good? :) worth yet another supplier? Lol

• Like 1

Whose creme brûlée have you tried? Cajun's is amazing and so is Mike's brûlée from Tyler Starville. They're the best I've found. I think Peak's gets good reviews on theirs too but I've never tried it in wax.

Hope this helps!

Belinda! Thanks for the suggestion! I've only used Aztecs Creme Brulee and it smells great, but their customer service lately has pushed me to look for other suppliers....ordered this scent from Cajuns yesterday and can't wait to try it!!

• Like 1

Belinda sent me a sample of Cajuns cream brulee and she is definitely right.  It is very rich and you could truly smell the carmilization and very sweet in this scent.  I have never had good luck in finding a good one till she sent me this.  I'm going to be lighting up the candle I made almost 2 weeks ago today.  I'll post my findings.

Trappeur

No pressure or anything Trappeur, but by my estimates it's time to start your testing :) Can't wait to hear your results!