Digital scale

Can you please tell me what your favorite, most accurate, digital scale is? I would like to be able to measure amounts such as 7.56 ounces. On my current scale, I would have to round up to 7.6 ounces, and for testing purposes, this does not suit my needs.

Edited by KB12

I bought an Ultra ship 55 years ago for candles and it's still very accurate, but I do use the plug not the batteries.  It has different settings for ounces/pounds & grams which I use for jewelry.   I liked it so much I purchased a 2nd one to use for shipping.  I've always kept a silicone pad on the top of the scale so that any wax/fo drips on that and not on my scale itself.

I want to say the ebay seller is GreatScales.  There are many that are really good but most were way more expensive.

All the scales i looked into that were not uber spendy measured oz in the .05, so i switch to grams when i need more precision. :)

I have been very happy with the My Weigh KD 7000. My first one lasted 7 years. Now after i pitched it, i realized they come with a 30 year warranty. Can't beat that! OldWillKnot.com is where i find mine with some great customer service.

The one i bought and broke from ebay left me on my own for service.

Are you sure you don't mean .10oz instead of .01oz? There are a lot of good scales that measure in lbs, oz, and grams and will weigh in .10oz and even .05oz. I have a $30 Escali scale that does that.

I don't know of any that measure in .01oz unless you are a scientist weighing in micrograms or something like that. Those kind of calibration scales would definitly cost a pretty penny.

Edited by Candybee

Thanks for responding. Yes I meant .01 oz. I found two Taylor scales that are capable of this, but the reviews on them are iffy. I was just wondering if anyone does have a scale that they love that it is capable of these measurements.

I got a KD-8000 from Amazon with prime shipping (free 2-day with membership) for $24.95 when my KD-7000 konked out. If they no longer have them, then as Steve said, OldWillKnott is the second best place. 

Not sure what a Taylor scale is, but if it's not a scientific caliber type of scale I would be leery of a .01 measurement. That measurement is pretty much lab grade and can cost upwards of $500 and up for such a beast.