New Jar

Trappeur

This is what I made last night for myself.  It's a huge 2 quart cracker jar.  I used 3 cd7 wicks.  This jar holds 4 pounds of wax.  I made in Aztec's Hot Apple Pie and it smells awesome.  Can't wait to burn in 2 weeks.  I went to town to deliver another order at my last store and showed her this jar and she loved it, but it will have to be like a 49.00 retail candle, but the person who doesn't mind spending a little more for a candle has a big candle.  I also finished my label also and it just fit perfectly on this jar.  The lid that came with the jar was silver so I sprayed a rust sand texture.  I wanted to keep the jar a rustic look and the textured lid with the wilderness label I think pulls it together...

After I took the picture, I realized that I should have poured a little higher to the edge of the lid, but the candle is for me, so it doesn't matter.

257c9d16-65df-4ae0-82dc-52cca8ae0cfa.jpg

[url=http://s229.photobucket.com/user/Trappeur/media/f4723de4-5d6d-4d6c-be25-a1efaafb3ccf.jpg.html'>f4723de4-5d6d-4d6c-be25-a1efaafb3ccf.jpg

I made a bear melt and stuck it in the top.

CIMG3178.jpg

Thanks for letting me share.

Trappeur

I

Edited by Trappeur
  • Like 4

Is Zazzle user friendly? I have been working with PicMonkey for a few weeks and am still discovering new things. I would like to try Adobe Lightroom, but I'm not sure I have the patience, but your labels are gorgeous!!!!

Is Zazzle user friendly? I have been working with PicMonkey for a few weeks and am still discovering new things. I would like to try Adobe Lightroom, but I'm not sure I have the patience, but your labels are gorgeous!!!!

Geesh, sorry....somehow I missed this post from you MLG.

Well, I think they are very easy to work with.  But you have to plan on spending some time on the site learning to navigate it, but once you do, it's easy peasy.  Geesh if they ever go out of business, I'm screwed as I have never printed my labels and don't even have a printer.  

Trappeur

• Like 2

• 2 months later...