just scent fos

craftlover

You're going to hear good and bad about this supplier on here. She has quite a few oils that I love and I've also had several duds.

I have quite a few of her oils and would be glad to send you samples of some of them before you spend a huge amount of money. Which ones are you wanting to try? Just send me a list and I'll see what I can do.

If you go ahead and order, the following are ones that I've had success with.

Chestnuts and Brown sugar

Buttercream sugar cookie

Snicker Doodle-the best I've found!

Caramel Fudge Cake

Cream Brûlée Cupcake

Apple Butterscotch cake

Sugared Apple

Berry Buttercream Puffs

Birthday Cake

Blonde Moment

Blue Cotton Candy

Buttercream Crunch

Vanilla Buttercream Crunch

Vanilla Waffle cone

Buttered Maple Syrup

Buttery Gingerbread-one of my favorites!

And more that I can't think of.

• Like 3

I have a big list of ones I'm looking at. Here are some:

Ice cream scoop bread

Jelly glazed donut

Amish friendship bread

Kettle corn

Marshmallow bomb

Powdered sugar

Amish kitchen

Bake shop

Beckys ultimate vanilla

Blonde moment

Breakfast club

Brownie batter

Butter brickle

Butter cookies

Buttered maple syrup

Buttercream supreme

Buttery briwn sugar

Buttery gingerbread

Cake batter fudge

Cheesecake

Country cream

Country cupboard

Honey buttered rolls

Cupcake

Sugared vanilla shortbread

Sweet tooth

Totally scrumptious

Twinkies

Sugared Apple

Sugar corn pudding

Zucchini bread

Sugar cookie dough

Vanilla waffles

Vanilla sugar waffle cone

Sugar cookie bomb

Southern style vanilla

So..lol quite a few. Can you tell me about any of these? And if you do have any of the samples you dont want, id love to buy them from you. Thank you so much for your help!

oh my gosh Belinda!  I want everyone of those scents!  I'm curious....the buttered maple syrup is it strong?  What wax are you using that you put these in?  I use 464.  My most favorite scent I bought from a candle company called Crossroads  is buttered maple syrup.  That scent is so awesome and I would love to be able to make it as it is the bomb.

Thanks.

Trappeur

Edited by Trappeur
  • Like 1

Trappeur, I haven't melted the buttered maple syrup but I've put it in wax and really liked it. I didn't like it at all OOB but loved it in wax. I actually like it better than the one from Candlewic. I can send you some if you'd like. I use a paraffin blend of 4625 and 4630 or 4633, whichever I have on hand. And sometimes 4625 and 6006.

Craftlover,

On your list I have the following.

amish friendship bread 

powdered sugar- love this one!

I think I have a sample of bake shop

blonde moment-good seller in summer

buttery gingerbread-love!

country cream

cupcake- or mine is called cuppy cake so I'm not sure if it's the same

totally scrumptious

twinkies

sugared apple-good apple scent

vanilla waffles-I think I have a sample

vanilla sugar waffle cone

I've tried buttery brown sugar and didn't think it had much scent but it's been awhile, so I may not remember correctly.

I think I have a sample of sugar cookie dough and it smells like the one from ICS.

Let me know if you want me to send any of these to you. PM me your address

Edited by Belinda

• 10 months later...

oh my gosh Belinda!  I want everyone of those scents!  I'm curious....the buttered maple syrup is it strong?  What wax are you using that you put these in?  I use 464.  My most favorite scent I bought from a candle company called Crossroads  is buttered maple syrup.  That scent is so awesome and I would love to be able to make it as it is the bomb.

Thanks.

Trappeur

Trappeur, I just read on a fb candlemaking group that the buttered maple syrup from Just Scents is just like crossroads.  I'm planning on ordering soon because I love their candle!!  I sell my soap to a store in Amish country in the next county to me and this is their number one seller candle.  They have a huge display of the buttered maple syrup candles.

Bakery scents I use from them are beckys ultimate vanilla- and my mamas blueberry cobbler

I haven't tested it yet but oob the chestnuts and brown sugar smells good

I'm not a big bakery fan so my offerings are limited in that category

I use their lilac- pink sugar- cranberry orange- avacado and sea salt

Used to use their monkey farts and funky monkey but seems those scents were fads and I don't sell many

Beautiful day smells great oob also and my all time favorite scent they discontinued .....wild currant and sandalwood

• 4 weeks later...

With her oils the good ones are really good in my opinion, but I know what you're talking about as a lot of them being weak. I ordered several pumpkin FO's from her and there isn't one of them that has much scent at all. But her buttery gingerbread, chestnuts and brown sugar, berry buttercream puffs, buttercream sugar cookie, snicker doodle and several more, are really great. It's hard to spend all of that money and only have a handful of good ones though. I'll continue to buy from her for now because she does have several that I use. 

I've heard she's been rude to others as well. I did notice that I gave her pumpkin scents a pretty poor review and of course it wasn't posted.

• 2 weeks later...

Love, love, love her orange chiffon cake.  The only place I will buy it.  I also mix it with coconut cream pie (from a different supplier) and make a dreamsicle cake candle and sprays.  Both are my top five best sellers.

• 3 weeks later...

I use a lot of her oils as well,

Chestnuts & Brown Sugar, huge huge seller and one of my favs

Black Raspberry Van, another great seller for me

Caramel Cinnamon Latte, this throws well, and sells very well

Pink Fresh and Clean, this one is my biggest seller in room sprays and lotion.

Pumpkin Pie Spice, so far the closest to yank I could fined that throws. I also use it as a mixer for my "Farmhouse" scent.

@Belinda: Totally jealous! I had Powdered Sugar on my list to try but it looks like it may have been discontinued? I don't see it anywhere!

I do like Just Scent, but their shipping is killer! :( I do agree with Belinda now that I think about it they do tend to be on the lighter side. I love their Vanilla Sugar Waffle Cone, Pineapple Slices, Peeps, and Cotton Candy Frosting (which I actually prefer over the Cotton Candy Super Strong) but the ones advertised as super strong that I've tried, didn't measure up really. I was super disappointed with Marshmallow Bomb especially!

dandy, I guess it's discontinued again! I think she must've carried it at one time and brought it back because it seems that when I bought it it was advertised as back by popular demand. I just saw it on her site a few weeks ago too. I think it's such a unique scent but it doesn't sell well for me. 

@Belinda: That's too bad, I would think a lot of people would really enjoy it! If it shows up again soon on the website, I'll need to grab one then before it disappears! A few are gone that I was looking for like Strawberry Melon, I wish I could have tried it.

• 3 weeks later...