How you know you're a FOHO!

mzpickles

I was at the drive-in window at Starbucks this morning and looking at their announcement board for their new winter drinks. They have Gingerbread Latte, Peppermint Mocha & Caramel Brulee Latte. I didn't think of how good I thought they might taste, I thought what good candle fragrances they would be! :wacko:

• Like 4

Jcandleattic, on 10 Nov 2014 - 10:27 AM, said:Jcandleattic, on 10 Nov 2014 - 10:27 AM, said:

LOL YES! Or you see a flavor and think of which FO's you can use to blend to make it. 

Roflol! I'm already there! I was plotting on my way home exactly which fo I had in hand to use so I could make the Gingerbread Latte! :D

Edited by mzpickles

haha!  Most definitely!   I do it all the time.  And the funny thing is that my kids do it too!   They'll smell something and tell me I need that for my shop.

I'm just starting to play with blending fragrances.

Blending fragrances is the best. 

You can take FO's you are not too sure about, blend it with something and viola!! Whole new scent to drool over!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE blending. :) 

• Like 1

I do a ton of blending with my lip balm flavors and it's so much fun!   I have just a couple of fragrance oils I've blended.  It's been my goal for awhile to try more and more.  It's nice to have products where I can say they can't get the exact same flavor/fragrance somewhere else.  I've been slowly adding simpler fragrances so I can do some blending.

So, every time. EVERY TIME I have to restock fragrances, I add new ones. I don't need more but they're all so amazing.  Seriously.  I think to myself, I just need the ones I'm out of. but no, the new ones just end up in my cart.    So now I have a couple new fragrances coming. :)