Best Christmas Orange fragrance

ktaggard

Hi Ktaggard!

If you are looking for a most awesome Spiced Orange for candle making, try Cajun Candles. It along with Christmas Memories (also from Cajun) have been best sellers for me for 14 years now. You won't be sorry...they are AWESOME!  :)

• Like 1

I will second that, Puma. Those Cajun's fragrances have been best sellers for me, year after year, especially Christmas memories. They are wonderful.

Ktaggard, you may also want to try NG's Orange clove. It too is a good one.

Hth :-)

• Like 2

I can't make a suggestion for the best, but want to add that I can't seem to get Peaks 'Winter Orange Spice' to work for me without smelling very very fuel-y. If it would work, it would be a nice one!

Hi Jbrooks.....Cajun's has ZERO fuel smell....try it....you will go no where else....seriously...it is just the best spicy (not too..just perfect) orange ...it just screams Christmas, warmth, Winter, family gatherings. :)

Hi Ktaggard!

If you are looking for a most awesome Spiced Orange for candle making, try Cajun Candles. It along with Christmas Memories (also from Cajun) have been best sellers for me for 14 years now. You won't be sorry...they are AWESOME!   :)

Well Puma & Ravens, you guys got me so intrigued that I ordered both of those oils! :D

• Like 2

Well Puma & Ravens, you guys got me so intrigued that I ordered both of those oils! :D

Hi mzpickles!

You and your customers WILL love both... guaranteed! :)  Please come back and give everyone your oo bottle review once you receive and then your candle review after putting in wax. :)  I (and I am sure a few who are sitting on the fence about ordering) would love to hear what you think. :)

• Like 1

I jumped on the band wagon and ordered them (along with some others), too.

Can't WAIT to hear what you think of them RWV! Please if you would also do an oo bottle review of the scents and review after putting in wax. We really want to know what you think. Like Ravens said, Cajun has some really awesome scents, wonderful customer service and fast shipping. :)

Edited by puma52

Oh you enablers you! I was reading this post and remembered that I had bought a sample of spiced orange and how people liked the scent so what did I do? You guessed it! I had to go on their website and place an order! And of course I couldn't order just ONE FO!!! LOL!  "Woe is me!" is what my pocketbook is saying  *shudder*

Can't wait to get them though! Cajun's has some great oils! Ravens turned me in the direction of their Christmas memories last year and I love their cream brûlée.

Let us know what you think!

• Like 3

Oh you enablers you! I was reading this post and remembered that I had bought a sample of spiced orange and how people liked the scent so what did I do? You guessed it! I had to go on their website and place an order! And of course I couldn't order just ONE FO!!! LOL!  "Woe is me!" is what my pocketbook is saying  *shudder*

Can't wait to get them though! Cajun's has some great oils! Ravens turned me in the direction of their Christmas memories last year and I love their cream brûlée.

Hehehe, always ready to enable a fellow chandler, my dear! :naughty:

• Like 2

Can't WAIT to hear what you think of them RWV! Please if you would also do an oo bottle review of the scents and review after putting in wax. We really want to know what you think. Like Ravens said, Cajun has some really awesome scents, wonderful customer service and fast shipping. :)

Once I get them, I will definitely post OOB and also once I get them into wax.  I remember using Christmas Fantasy years ago--one of my personal favorites during the holidays and tested a few others--all were nice and very good quality. 

• Like 1

Hi Belinda,

Hee hee...the pocketbook is wary (like everyone else's this time of year :) ), but your customers will be happy. :) I agree with you about their crème brulee...it is the bomb.com ! :)

Edited by puma52
  • Like 1

Ok. Going to go look at Cajun again. I know a tried a few FOs from them a few years ago, but never reordered. Here I go. :)

If you like the scent of flowers (I do not, but some customers just can't get enough of those), Cajun had a great Pink carnation.  Looks like they may bring it back, not sure.  However their Southern jasmine is lovely, but that Pink carnation.... oh, goodness, that was THE perfect funeral home scent! :laugh2:  :laugh2:

• Like 2

Hehehe, always ready to enable a fellow chandler, my dear! :naughty:

Thanks Ravens! I know I can always depend on you to lead me a little further down the FO addict pathway! LOL!

Puma, I was looking on a website today at work and one of the teachers I work with said "what are you buying now! More fragrance oils? You don't need any more of those!" LOL! I told her believe it or not I'm looking at scrapbook paper! She was shocked to say the least!

• Like 2

If you like the scent of flowers (I do not, but some customers just can't get enough of those), Cajun had a great Pink carnation.  Looks like they may bring it back, not sure.  However their Southern jasmine is lovely, but that Pink carnation.... oh, goodness, that was THE perfect funeral home scent! :laugh2:  :laugh2:

:laugh2:  :laugh2: