Chestnuts and Brown Sugar?

Belinda

I'm not sure if my pocket book would agree that I'm lucky living so close LOL! I actually live closer to Day Star. Stacy's son goes to the school that I work at and when I need an oil from her she brings it by the office. I'm also about an hour and a half from BCS but I've never been to their showroom. Houston Candle Supply is even closer to me than BCS but they don't have many oils to choose from (thank goodness! lol!)

Congratulations on your first paying customer! I hope you do well with your new venture!

Sure, sure, Belinda, just keep rubbing it in!  Close to Texas Natural Supply, close to BCS, close to DayStar, close to Houston Candle Supply....  Some of us (me!!) are eating their own liver at the moment :laugh2:  :laugh2:

All I have is LoneStar, and Southwest Candle Supply.... and they're still quite the hike from here!

• Like 2

Ravens you crack me up! LOL! 

If I don't quit buying FO's I'm going to have to eat MY liver because I won't be able to buy groceries   :blink:  LOL! Luckily for me Houston Candle Supply doesn't have very many FO's to choose from and I'm not crazy about most of BCS FO's either. My husband is glad too!  :waiting:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Anyone know of a good DARK Brown Sugar FO?

rctfavr3, to my nose Daystar has the best brown sugar. I have ICS and DS and I like DS much better. I'm not sure if it's considered a dark brown sugar but it's good! I can send you a sample of both if you'd like. Just PM me!

Me too.....I've been in a very slow slow motion for quite some time since my husband died.....I need to get with it and get posting more on this board.  I used to have so much fun......

Fall is here and I need to get some new fragrances in wax....but I started last night.......

Aside from Chestnuts and Brown sugar from Community candle another few fabulous fragrances I found to be are:

Lux Linen.......a gorgeous upscale linen.....

Campfire Marshmallow has been a long time good seller for me also....

Their balsam is pretty good for a pine scent......

I am presently using gb464......I also use c3

Where do you get your Campfire Marshmallow if you don't mind me asking? :)

Trappeur

• Like 1

Sure Daisymay.....

I get it from Community Candle.  Truly great.....I like it much better than Rustic Escentuals which everyone says is awesome.  I'm going to have to try and let it cure maybe 2 weeks the RE fragrance as maybe that was my problem.  

Trappeur

Sure Daisymay.....

I get it from Community Candle.  Truly great.....I like it much better than Rustic Escentuals which everyone says is awesome.  I'm going to have to try and let it cure maybe 2 weeks the RE fragrance as maybe that was my problem.  

Trappeur

I don't see any Campfire Marshmallow at CC :(

OmG!  It's not there?  Geesh, I need to get with Paula at Cc and find out what happened if she discontinued it.  I'm just about out and that oil is awesome.  If I have to get 5 or more pounds I'll do it....If not, I guess this will be my first dupe request to get someone to make it.  Oh, that's horrible if it is discontinued.

I'm so glad you advised it wasn't there.  I'll let you know what happens.  

Trappeur

I was just curious.  Do you mix it with something else or leave it alone?

Trappeur

I've mixed Brown Sugar with Hazelnut, Irish Creme and even Cedarwood. I REALLY liked the Brown Sugar/Cedarwood blend. I might add a touch of Amber just to give it a more rounded aroma.

To date though I've only used the Brown Sugar FO from Wellington which smelled more like Maple than Brown Sugar. I can't wait to try Daystar's version.

Edited by rctfavr3