Grrrreat News!

nayarx8

I am so excited! ALLURE magazine contacted me and wants me to send them some of my soy candles for them to possibly do a review in their magazine! I mean, its a chance in hell it will actually happen; but it could be great exposure! now, im freaking out about which candles to send. i think i have the scents narrowed down, though.

thank you! i think im going to send 5 candles. vanilla hazelnut mocha coffee mug candle, a lavender fields crystal wax pillar, then a white vineyard 16 oz, a jamaica me crazy 16 oz, and a satin sheets 16 oz. what do you guys think? any opinions?

Congrats!:rockon: I think you list looks good, nice variety. I would say to make sure that you are giving them what you want promoted. If you mostly do the 16 oz. jars then it would be good to send those. If you are concentrating on pillars then I think it would be better to send another pillar. KWIM?

That's really exciting! Congratulations!!

My first thought on some of the scents you chose...aren't a couple of them trademarked scent names? If so, I'm not sure if you'd have lawyers after you if they see their scent names in a national magazine... you know? If not, ignore me! :laugh2: