Just a little hello!

Daisymay66

Just wanted to say a quick hello! I have been here reading for a couple months now. Everyone seems so very helpful! Wish I would of known about this site when I started making soy candles 6 years ago. I am very much addicted to buying oils. I wish I would just stop:tiptoe: well, just a little part of me wishes that! Lol My hubby has just recently built me my very own candle room and I am sooooo loving it! I just wish he would of made it BIGGER! Or I need less stuff! :rolleyes2 I make soy candles, melts and room sprays. But I have all the goodies needed to make m&p but just haven't dove into it yet. Well, I look so forward to getting to know you all you wonderful folks! Thanks for all your posts!

Daisy

Welcome!! This is a great group!

It is a fun and addicting hobby/business! I also love buying new fragrances. My other addiction is buying soap molds. There are so many cute ones and I must have them all! My bank account does not agree with that. :)

Don't forget to show pics of what you make, we love to see them!

I couldn't wait to get home from work tonight and see if anyone posted! Thank you all so much! I got a extra bonus present from my boss at work and he had asked earlier for some ideas of things he could get me and I said oils for my candles. So in my card was a note...didn't know where to get your oils so instead I'm hoping the gift of green will work for you! I'm so excited! Worse than a kid in a candy store :) hope ya all had a great day! I'm off to do some oil shopping now!

Blessing on you all!

Daisy