Best Candy Corn?

Belinda

Thanks y'all!

I have candy corn with buttercream from JS but not plain candy corn. I haven't put it in wax yet so let me know how you like it if you do!

I think I have a sample of JS plain candy corn though. I'll have to see if there's much difference in the two of them. They might smell really close to each other.

Thanks again!

Thanks y'all!

let me know how you like it if you do!

I think I have a sample of JS plain candy corn though. I'll have to see if there's much difference in the two of them. They might smell really close to each other.

Thanks again!

You KNOW I will! I am only excited about FO's once I have them in wax! I would like to know if you think the two from them are similar. Thanks!

• 1 year later...

JCandleattic you beat me to the punch-- I was just going to post that I love and use C&S Candy Corn.

I don't know how it compares to others. When I made my first test candle and burned it it smelled just like the real thing to me so I didn't look for another. This was in my parasoy candle.

BTW-- Candy Corn is a combo of vanilla + honey. That's why it smells so vanilla-y

• Like 1

LS candy corn smelled great OOB, but I could never ever get this oil to mix into the wax, it was so heavy, even with vybar, it just styaed in it's own little puddle, such a waste. I gave up and have never found one I liked that smelled great.

• 1 month later...

Bumping this thread again. After reading the comments about candles and supplies candy corn, I ordered a bottle and to me it smells funny, even in wax. I think I'm looking for one with a more vanilla scent. The candy corn with buttercream from JS smells pretty much like it too. Maybe I'll add some vanilla to it. Any suggestions?