Anyone use Candlesoylutions?

Belinda

Sorry, I haven't tried candlesoylutions. But, they have enchanted lights fragrances and I love a lot of their fos. There used to be a place here in Oklahoma that sold enchantd lights fos after candlesoylutions moved to Oregon. I had really good luck with the fos I tried in el wax. My favorite scent from them is Almost Paradise.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 years later...
1 hour ago, Trappeur said:

Hands down....lemon cheesecake!

Sugared spruce is really nice too!

Trappeur

Lemon cheesecake!  I've never heard of or seen that FO anywhere to the best of my recollection.  Sounds yummy!

• Like 1

Their lemon cheesecake is one of my all time best sellers.  Also good is orange/vanilla, fruit slices, and bamboo jasmine. The lemon cheesecake, orange vanilla and fruit slices are originally from enchanted lites.  You can get them from http://www.americansoywax.com/ (I think they are in Iowa)  the bamboo jasmine is Candlesoylutions own.  Candlesoys"s shipping is pretty high, I am 6 hours away so I make a trip there once in a while.  You might get better shipping from American Soy. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, franu61 said:

Their lemon cheesecake is one of my all time best sellers.  Also good is orange/vanilla, fruit slices, and bamboo jasmine. The lemon cheesecake, orange vanilla and fruit slices are originally from enchanted lites.  You can get them from http://www.americansoywax.com/ (I think they are in Iowa)  the bamboo jasmine is Candlesoylutions own.  Candlesoys"s shipping is pretty high, I am 6 hours away so I make a trip there once in a while.  You might get better shipping from American Soy. 

So Fran if I order from American Soy Wax the lemon cheesecake is the exact same as CandleSoylutioins?

Wow, I just went on this new site.....really nice and so many oils are the same as CandlySoylutions.  Great prices on a lot of things too.    And also shipping was 13.00 to ship a lot more oils than Candlesoylutions for only 4 one ouncers and 1 pound of wax which theirs was 24.00.....

If I remember correct Pumpkin Pie from Candlesoylutions was a terrific one.....

They don't have the orange/vanilla though as I didn't see it on their site.

So I'm ordering sweet potato pecan pie, lemon cheesecake, lemon-basil-olive, pumpkin pie and Heirloom Tomato (which is 5.00 a pound!).  I wonder whats wrong with the tomato?  Hmmm, well, for 5 bucks I could use as a blender...

Trappeur

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, franu61 said:

I forgot to add pina colada.  It's another GOOD one.  I just checked out americansoy's website and they don't have the orange/vanilla.  But they have some very good prices and the shipping was not bad.

1 minute ago, franu61 said:

I forgot to add pina colada.  It's another GOOD one.  I just checked out americansoy's website and they don't have the orange/vanilla.  But they have some very good prices and the shipping was not bad.

And your sure their lemon cheesecake is the same as Candlesoylutions?

Trappeur

5 minutes ago, Trappeur said:

So Fran if I order from American Soy Wax the lemon cheesecake is the exact same as CandleSoylutioins?

Wow, I just went on this new site.....really nice and so many oils are the same as CandlySoylutions.  Great prices on a lot of things too.    And also shipping was 13.00 to ship a lot more oils than Candlesoylutions for only 4 one ouncers and 1 pound of wax which theirs was 24.00.....

If I remember correct Pumpkin Pie from Candlesoylutions was a terrific one.....

They don't have the orange/vanilla though as I didn't see it on their site.

So I'm ordering sweet potato pecan pie, lemon cheesecake, lemon-basil-olive, pumpkin pie and Heirloom Tomato (which is 5.00 a pound!).  I wonder whats wrong with the tomato?  Hmmm, well, for 5 bucks I could use as a blender...

Trappeur

Yup Trap, I just did the same thing, put a bunch of the $5 buck ones in my cart.   Figured I can always use them for blending :)  Yes the lemon cheese, SHOULD be the same.  The site used to say if they were EL but I'm not finding that now.   But they are the ones that bought up the EL when it closed.

Edited by franu61

what I mean to say was 4oz and 1 pound of wax from Candlesoylutions the shipping was 24.00

from this company 4 (1ouncers) and 2 (1 pounders) was only 13.00 and change.

Oh there were more 5.00 oils?   I'll go and see what I missed! lol

Trappeur

Think I will call them and check on the lemon cheesecake....by El right?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Trappeur said:

what I mean to say was 4oz and 1 pound of wax from Candlesoylutions the shipping was 24.00

from this company 4 (1ouncers) and 2 (1 pounders) was only 13.00 and change.

Oh there were more 5.00 oils?   I'll go and see what I missed! lol

Trappeur

Think I will call them and check on the lemon cheesecake....by El right?

Yes Enchanted lites.  Ask them why we are not seeing EL original on the description anymore.  The shipping was lower from American for me too, even tho they are farther.  I feel bad to steer away from candlesoy, but we gotta go with the lowest price, right?

6 minutes ago, franu61 said:

Yes Enchanted lites.  Ask them why we are not seeing EL original on the description anymore.  The shipping was lower from American for me too, even tho they are farther.  I feel bad to steer away from candlesoy, but we gotta go with the lowest price, right?

Yep, sure do!

Trappeur

• 2 weeks later...

Well it looks like ASO is more limited on selection, but much more cost effective.  For example, I put 25 pounds of oatmeal cookie in my cart from both suppliers.  The oil price itself was $131 difference and shipping is a $40 difference.  Soooo, it is hard to justify almost a $200 difference even though I would love to try many from candlesoylutions.  However, I will consider them still if the oils are great.

My 2 cents is soylutions is ridiculous in shipping - at least for wax 

I wish I had known about ASO before I had placed my order it would of saved me a lot of money and got here quicker - but I did order clearanced jars from soylutions so I can't complain too much but if ASO is cheaper I would go with them

years ago I used oils from soylutions and wasn't impressed but that was a long time ago and could if been a combo of wax and oil together  

11 minutes ago, moonshine said:

My 2 cents is soylutions is ridiculous in shipping - at least for wax 

Yes!  Like I said, it was exactly $37 more in shipping than ASO and that's just 25 pounds!

11 minutes ago, moonshine said:

I wish I had known about ASO before I had placed my order it would of saved me a lot of money and got here quicker - but I did order clearanced jars from soylutions so I can't complain too much but if ASO is cheaper I would go with them

years ago I used oils from soylutions and wasn't impressed but that was a long time ago and could if been a combo of wax and oil together  

I guess like all suppliers, there's good and bad.  However, I really need to slap my hands and limit suppliers as much as I can since costs of everything is rising and it makes it almost very little profit margins nowadays for our crafting.  I need to stick with ones that have more than say 5 good oils that I would use to justify shipping etc.

• 1 month later...
On 8/16/2017 at 10:07 AM, lovelyscents said:

Well it looks like ASO is more limited on selection, but much more cost effective.  For example, I put 25 pounds of oatmeal cookie in my cart from both suppliers.  The oil price itself was $131 difference and shipping is a $40 difference.  Soooo, it is hard to justify almost a $200 difference even though I would love to try many from candlesoylutions.  However, I will consider them still if the oils are great.

I bought the Oatmeal Cookie from ASO and it is so good ! Do their oils work well in any wax ex : 464 0r just EL wax ? Im confused on why they suggest to add oils 

at lower temps than Im used to ? SO your getting a very HT ? The Orange is also fantastic as is the Lemon Cheesecake ( Amazingly delicious ) Im going the

Eucalyptus Lavender improves in wax - its not bad just not pronounced in either lav or euc IMO Also, I can't get over the difference in the price of the oil alone

- $131 difference WTH ? How is that even possible ? 25 lbs WOW ! thats incredible ! 

On 8/7/2017 at 1:45 PM, franu61 said:

Yes we do.....have to play "The price is right"......

Trappeur

• Like 1

omg.... I forgot to order from American Soy....the day I typed here I just typed away and went and did something else and forgot what I said I was going to get.

Well maybe it was a good thing...I needed more important things than more oils....(I have to keep telling myself that.....)

I'll just go and take another look...what's the hurt in that anyway....

Trappeur

• Haha 1