Post your business fb page or other pages please

dcroome2005

Needing some home made stuff this year to purchase for Christmas Gifts. I rather give you all the money vs a big company. If you sell home made stuff that is outside of candles/soaps maybe like throws, jewerly, purses, etc please list your page here that I can check out and order.

Thanks

Can I just say... YOU GUYS/GALS ROCK!!! I support the handmade movement as well during the holidays and all year :)

Our site is in the signature below but here is our FB page as well: http://www.Facebook.com/EccoLightsCandles

We do candles (duh) and also hand painted glassware (wine glasses, beer mugs, plates, frames, cutting boards, custom painted tart/oil warmers, etc.) We can do any design or style you can imagine :) Feel free to contact us here or through our site or FB with questions :)

Can't wait to see what else other crafts others do on here too!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]25273[/ATTACH]I make rugs crocheted from grocery bags..these are doormat sized. I have yellow and red, grey and white , tan and pink, and blue and white. Only 6.00 each and very light for shipping. :)

Now this is really cool. Great job and what a nice way to not have more waste going into the landfills.

Do you make them in long sizes? Am thinking more for myself after the holiday in front of my work table. Right now I have a fabric throw rug to keep any of my spills off the carpet.

Now this is really cool. Great job and what a nice way to not have more waste going into the landfills.

Do you make them in long sizes? Am thinking more for myself after the holiday in front of my work table. Right now I have a fabric throw rug to keep any of my spills off the carpet.

I can make them any size..but I have a hard time coming up with specific colors..the most common color I get around here is the yellow red you see in the pic. AFTER the holidays sounds good, lol. pm me

ETA: They feel really good under your feet..nice and cushy

Edited by franu61

I can make them any size..but I have a hard time coming up with specific colors..the most common color I get around here is the yellow red you see in the pic. AFTER the holidays sounds good, lol. pm me

ETA: They feel really good under your feet..nice and cushy

Color really doesn't matter. This is just my little domain down here. The cushy part is a big bonus for me over and above wax spills :)

I will PM you.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Franu61 ~ I received the rug yesterday. Thank you so much for the extra work making it double layered to be more squishy.

I couldn't believe how quickly it arrived after sending the payment and I LOVE it! It is the exact perfect length to go in front of my work table so your measurements were spot on. Perfect width as well. Its just wide enough to stand on but not too wide to go out into the room.

Oh, and it has the approval of my cat. She prefers it over her fluffy bed :)

Forgot to add: It feels wonderful on my feet and in turn has kept my legs pain free when standing. Just maybe I can get back to CP and B&B now.

Edited by jeanie353