What is your #1, VERY favorite FO?

Oh dear, where'd the patch lover go? lol!

Still here, lol. I do love Tony's DB, though. As much as Patch.

Actually one of my favorite blends of all time (and customers have loved it) was Sweetcakes B&BW Chocolate Amber and Taylored's Coffee, 50/50. You have no idea how good it is.

Still here, lol. I do love Tony's DB, though. As much as Patch.

Actually one of my favorite blends of all time (and customers have loved it) was Sweetcakes B&BW Chocolate Amber and Taylored's Coffee, 50/50. You have no idea how good it is.

Whew! Although I must admit the DB you mention is heavenly. I'll trust you on the CA and coffee. I bet it would be a great mix. The CA is a good FO.

What does red lipstick smell like???

Direct from supplier: A sassy scent that lives up to its name! Notes of dark sweet cherry, violet, sweet coumarin, pink raspberry, light brown sugar, cotton candy, sensual musk, and a hint of French crème and tonka bean. This fragrance oil is sweet, sassy and fun!

I'm going to cheat a little....Its an even favorite between CC Lilac, Sultry Angel, Fallen Leaf, White Peony Tea, and a 50/50 blend of Peak Amish Harvest & Mulberry that I think Candybee posted awhile back.

My favorite is Autumn Harvest from LS! Btw- what would you call that blend? I, stumped.

Do you all remember Gollum in Lord of the Rings always going on about his "preeeeeeeeecious"? I have that visual about people around here and their FOs. :P

I've never seen the LOR movies, but I will admit that I live with and truly love a "Sheldon Cooper". His comic books are my FO's....ooh, and now the baby pictures of my granddaughter...he told me tonight it's a bit overkill and I gave him the death ray stare, so we're all good and I will continue my FO and baby picture obsession. It's a glorious fun relationship!

Good one, Scented! LOL

If I had to pick one favorite it would be KY Zucchini Bread. It blends so well with everything! But...I also LOVE Peak's Green Tea, ICS's Sugar Milk (not sure they have it anymore), and EL Cranberry Ginger Spice Tea (think this was discontinued, too).

Oops, I lied... My all time FAVORITE FO is NG's Mt.Dew.

I went sniffing through my oils to see what FO i'm going to use for my next batch of soap, and Mt.Dew is it... FOR SURE!

So refreshing!

In retrospect, I should have asked this:

"So, knowing that you love and adore them all equally, if you were hard pressed to list your top 25-50 FO's what would they be?"

haha!

I am too new to adore FO's but I can clearly see that it will happen. I LOVE seeing all of the favorites!