An order to Fillmore

Trappeur

I've got an order going to Filmore next week and was wondering for those who use  464 if you could advise if these were good in that wax?

Cinnamon  Cider

French Pear:  Description:  Blend of juicy pear with notes of rich lychee and honey

Lavender, Sage & Rosemary:  Top notes of Lavender en Provence softened by velvety sage and organic rosemary

On this scent can you smell the sage and rosemary which I would love

Caribbean Dreams:  A rich coconut with fresh pineappple and a light orchid top.

This sounds very pretty as I love coconut and pineapple

Sugar Cookie

There are a gazillion posts of so many sugar cookies.  Am I wasting my time with this one?

Green apple:   I'm looking for a nice "tart" apple.

These I've used and do very well in 464.

Bayberry Cinnamon:  I love that the cinnamon really pops in this scent as bayberry can be very harsh and I don't like but these two together are awesome!

Daffodil:  Love it

Warm apple pie:   Love it

Christmas tree (Balsam fir):  Been using this scent for 10 plus years...so divine!

Iced Lemon Biscotti:   Another winner I love

Thanks.

Trappeur

Fillmore's Lavender Sage and Rosemary is absolutely lovely in 464--my favorite lavender yet.  It's not sharp, as the other other herbs mellow it nicely.  Hoping it does well for us this summer, as we had a lot of requests for spa or lavender scents.  

Also tried French pear--smelled great OOB but seemed to change a bit in wax.  CT was good, HT was a bit different than expected (not bad, just different than the CT).  Think I may use it is as a mixer.  

On 3/2/2018 at 11:21 AM, Trappeur said:

I've got an order going to Filmore next week and was wondering for those who use  464 if you could advise if these were good in that wax?

Cinnamon  Cider

French Pear:  Description:  Blend of juicy pear with notes of rich lychee and honey

Lavender, Sage & Rosemary:  Top notes of Lavender en Provence softened by velvety sage and organic rosemary

On this scent can you smell the sage and rosemary which I would love

Caribbean Dreams:  A rich coconut with fresh pineappple and a light orchid top.

This sounds very pretty as I love coconut and pineapple

Sugar Cookie

There are a gazillion posts of so many sugar cookies.  Am I wasting my time with this one?

Green apple:   I'm looking for a nice "tart" apple.

These I've used and do very well in 464.

Bayberry Cinnamon:  I love that the cinnamon really pops in this scent as bayberry can be very harsh and I don't like but these two together are awesome!

Daffodil:  Love it

Warm apple pie:   Love it

Christmas tree (Balsam fir):  Been using this scent for 10 plus years...so divine!

Iced Lemon Biscotti:   Another winner I love

Thanks.

Trappeur

I use 444 and use all of the scents you mentioned. I love Lavender Sage & Rose and it sells really well for me. I actually hate the smell of lavender but can tolerate this one. I am sure it is too late but I would forget the Sugar Cookie. I was not a fan of it and just stick with Sugar Cookie Royale. The French Pear is nice but I really don't sell a lot of it. Green Apple is awesome and so is Caribbean Dreams but then again I love anything coconut.

Karen in MA

3 hours ago, kfintoni said:

I use 444 and use all of the scents you mentioned. I love Lavender Sage & Rose and it sells really well for me. I actually hate the smell of lavender but can tolerate this one. I am sure it is too late but I would forget the Sugar Cookie. I was not a fan of it and just stick with Sugar Cookie Royale. The French Pear is nice but I really don't sell a lot of it. Green Apple is awesome and so is Caribbean Dreams but then again I love anything coconut.

Karen in MA

Which wick series do you use in 444

I am curious now that I did the pan test to see what 4 series would do with naked wax - adding FO changes things 

Let me what you think of their green apple. I have to eventually replace Peak's green apple essence. Its super outstanding in my soap and really holds that green apple note with the right amount of tartness to sweet typical of granny smith apples. I think its going to be hard to replace.:(

On 3/7/2018 at 10:46 PM, moonshine said:

Which wick series do you use in 444

I am curious now that I did the pan test to see what 4 series would do with naked wax - adding FO changes things 

Sorry everyone, we were without power last week with snowmageddin part two, part three today. 

I use an HTP 126 that I get from Fillmore. I have also used an Eco8 or 10 in the past but it is nice to get my wax, jars and wicks all from Fillmore. 

On 3/7/2018 at 9:12 PM, Trappeur said:

Oops...I meant the one from Fragrance Buddy, right?

Trappeur

Yes the one from Fragrance Buddy. I believe it was a Moonworks Dupe. 

On 3/9/2018 at 5:58 PM, Candybee said:

Let me what you think of their green apple. I have to eventually replace Peak's green apple essence. Its super outstanding in my soap and really holds that green apple note with the right amount of tartness to sweet typical of granny smith apples. I think its going to be hard to replace.:(

The green apple is a personal favorie of my daughters and a good seller for us.

Karen in MA

On 3/9/2018 at 5:58 PM, Candybee said:

I just checked on Keystone since they took over Peaks and checked but they don't carry that one.  What if you called them and asked if they could get it?  I would order it.....

Trappeur

• Thanks 1

I haven't found an apple that stick well in soap.  I've tried a few.  If this is that good I would certainly give it a try.  Don't know why I never tried Peak's in the past, I use several of their fragrances.

On 3/13/2018 at 4:33 PM, TallTayl said:

@candybee

this one isn’t it?

CCC96FE4-D44F-42CD-81CD-820C9839DA8B.png

Don't think so. The one I have clearly says "Green Apple Essence" and it is fierce in CP. Holds its own, doesn't fade, morph, discolor, rice, or accelerate. I mix it with Lebermuth's Perfect Autumn Pear for an apples and pears fragrance. I love it so will keep trying green apple scents til I find a good replacement. I might try out the new Peak's one. But fortunately I still have a lb of it left so in no real rush.