This week's agenda - what's yours?

Jcandleattic

3 hours ago, moonshine said:

Ok so Moonstar, me Moonshine, Trapp, JC, KK and TT can plan a sixsome get together to have lunch, a movie and clean up the white trash and finishing bleaching while doing somersaults and have sponiebr do the documentary  ??

:laugh2::laugh2:You go girl!!!!!

Trappeur

3 hours ago, moonshine said:

Ok so Moonstar, me Moonshine, Trapp, JC, KK and TT can plan a sixsome get together to have lunch, a movie and clean up the white trash and finishing bleaching while doing somersaults and have sponiebr do the documentary  ??

I bet he would be awesome!

Trappeur

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, KrazeKelly said:

Thanks!! Wow!! He actually slammed your head?? :huh: LOL This guy just held my head in certain positions so the liquid that the crystals are in would hopefully move out of one tube and into the right one. He explained that the liquid is like honey so you move one way and let it settle then another way and so on. I keep picturing those old ball mazes going on in my head!! Ha! I am better today but still dizzy. So they want to do an MRI next as a precaution. ?

Im glad your feeling a little better Kelly and that the dr ordered an MRI , my daughter had one too just to rule things out. Get some rest :) 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Moonstar said:

Reading this ( forgive my response) is so frickin hysterical - Sorry , it just is . Dr slamming your head against the exam table - come on thats some funny shi** lol !

Who's your doctor ???? LMAO !!!! OMG this thread is HYSTERICAL !!!!  

:laugh2:omg......I thought the same thing!lol............A doctor slamming his patients head into the table? huh...what the h.....ll!And you want to know who her doctor is????Why?  Do you think you might know him? :laugh2:Aaaahhhh geeze....I haven't had a great day and night like this in a long time reading these friggin posts!

Trappeur

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Trappeur said:

:laugh2:omg......I thought the same thing!lol............A doctor slamming his patients head into the table? huh...what the h.....ll!And you want to know who her doctor is????Why?  Do you think you might know him? :laugh2:Aaaahhhh geeze....I haven't had a great day and night like this in a long time reading these friggin posts!

Trappeur

honestly, i think this was the best thread EVER ! my stomach hurts from laughing :) 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, KrazeKelly said:

IMG_5509.JPG

Whut? They're just going to be eating lunch and cleaning up stuff... You don't like lunch Kelly? 

Sponiebr: "I wouldn't say I'm desperate, more like broke with no credit and overdrawn on my account..."  

SAY! You think we could get that Dr. in the mix? 

Edited by Sponiebr
  • Like 2

15 hours ago, KrazeKelly said:

Thanks!! Wow!! He actually slammed your head?? :huh: LOL This guy just held my head in certain positions so the liquid that the crystals are in would hopefully move out of one tube and into the right one. He explained that the liquid is like honey so you move one way and let it settle then another way and so on. I keep picturing those old ball mazes going on in my head!! Ha! I am better today but still dizzy. So they want to do an MRI next as a precaution. ?

Yeah it went on with them trying manipulations for about 7 weeks and finally that slam helped.  It was hard to relax enough for her to do it.  She is no longer my doc because I moved but I honestly loved her.  She was Chinese and mixed Western & Eastern medicine.

• Like 2

@Trappeur thank you for such kind words. T is such a great kid. Compassionate, caring, and kind. What more can I ask for? She is finally at the age when we can share some clothes! Shoooooeeeesssss!!! 

The doggies are getting better, but man am I looking forward to the hacking coughs to stop. Gracie managed to eat a little today, so fingers crossed she steadily makes it through the rest.

progess update: managed to finish all open wholesale soap orders, woot! 9 scents done. Now It is time to make some for my own almost empty shelves, gulp!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...