My list is growing...

lovemylabs

Oh man...there are soooo many awesome sounding fall and winter fragrances out there!! I sent my daughter an email asking her to look over a few of the supplier sites and give me her opinion on some of the fo's and what would she buy. (I sometimes don't move outside the box and wanted a different opinion)....I'm going to get in soooo much trouble!!! Two of the scents she suggested was Cocoa and a Coffee fragrance. If you carry these, are they good movers for you this time of year?

Oh man...there are soooo many awesome sounding fall and winter fragrances out there!! I sent my daughter an email asking her to look over a few of the supplier sites and give me her opinion on some of the fo's and what would she buy. (I sometimes don't move outside the box and wanted a different opinion)....I'm going to get in soooo much trouble!!! Two of the scents she suggested was Cocoa and a Coffee fragrance. If you carry these, are they good movers for you this time of year?

I don't sell candles yet, but I got requests for a Hazelnut coffee scent. I tried Peak's Cappuccino Hazelnut and hated it, but might try it again sometime. I'm very impressed with Candle Science Hazelnut Coffee. LOVE IT!

I don't sell candles yet, but I got requests for a Hazelnut coffee scent. I tried Peak's Cappuccino Hazelnut and hated it, but might try it again sometime. I'm very impressed with Candle Science Hazelnut Coffee. LOVE IT!

I hate their Hazelnut too. But WSP's Vanilla Hazelnut coffee is wonderful and so is Hazelnut along with a little straight coffee from KY now sold at AH/RE. When I make any coffee scent I always add a little of KY's coffee just to have a stronger smell. It smells like burnt coffee OOB.

Anything chocolate has never sold for me.

I hate their Hazelnut too. But WSP's Vanilla Hazelnut coffee is wonderful and so is Hazelnut along with a little straight coffee from KY now sold at AH/RE. When I make any coffee scent I always add a little of KY's coffee just to have a stronger smell. It smells like burnt coffee OOB.

Anything chocolate has never sold for me.

That's a good idea! I can see how that would give it that extra kick. I'll try that.

My very favorite was from the Scented Bean. I loved their Hazelnut Coffee. I have never found one that compares. I got a sample of Hazelnut Coffee from Frangrance Oil Central and when I finally thought about pouring it (it smelled very good out of bottle), I found out they closed up shop. It is so frustrating. I am looking for a really good one too. Peaks Hazelnut Cap. was not what I am looking for, and I tried a few others....can't remember from where now. Most them I can tell from OOB they just are not what I am looking for.

P.S. I think I may have tried CS's as well, but it was not quite right either.

Edited by Holly