TCS (Tennessee Candle Supplies) going OOB

Beezy

So sad to hear this. And really frustrated. Their VBN was the best of all that I've tried and we're almost out. Daystar is similar but not as good in my opinion and they are too expensive. Everything that we used from there is already sold out. :(

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I placed an order as soon as I heard and received the order very quickly. But man, that box and everything in it REEKS of ciggybuts. So disgusting. I had to get rid of all the packaging immediately.

The VBN still smells divine though!

I have been on a Spicy Apples and Peaches quest.

I had not yet tried TN's so cannot compare that one. I just did a test between TCS and Azteks oils of that name. TCS was the winner for me.

I do have to add that I took some advice here and made my own blend to start. I used LoneStar's Peaches and Cream mixed with RE Homemade Apple Pie and tried again with the LS Peaches and Cream with RE Baked Apples. I might have even liked my mixes better. I mixed tarts rather than scent (2 of the apple to 1 of the peach) so I cannot tell you percentages of oil.

Edited by justajesuschick

Originally posted by Camay

"I placed an order as soon as I heard and received the order very quickly. But man, that box and everything in it REEKS of ciggybuts. So disgusting. I had to get rid of all the packaging immediately."

Ugh! I hate to hear stuff like this. I'm waiting on my order of VBN and now will be hoping it doesn't stink as well.

Edited by nmhoneybear

I was happy to get my CD wicks shipped out quickly. I haven't opened the box to see if everything smelled like an ashtray. Hope not! I am certainly sad to see Tennessee close. Great service and great oils. BTW, all you Spicey Apples & Peaches lovers will be happy to know that AH/RE should be getting their version in at the end of the week, according to FB. I know I will try it!

Hi all,

Don't bash me.

I just want to say that I'm so sorry that I let you and all my customers down. I had some bad health issues and I know that is no excuse but I just wanted to say I'm sorry.

We have had so many emails to stay opened so we decided to sell our top fragrances only. So if you want to let everyone know. We will have a letter on the site letting people know and I hope to win you and all my customers back.

Email us the ones you would like to see keep and if they are enough request for it we will.

Just look over the bad grammar. LOL

Thanks

Brent & Kimberlie

Read this thread:

http://www.craftserver.com/forums/showthread.php?102330-Clarus&highlight=Brad

Brad was saying earlier this year that wax was still available as a blend named 3022 here:

http://www.clarussp.com/candles.html

Maybe email that company and see if you can get a sample to compare to what you currently have.

I requested a sample of this wax & they sent me a 10 lb slab at no cost to me. I will be testing it this week.

I requested a sample of this wax & they sent me a 10 lb slab at no cost to me. I will be testing it this week.

Dang, that's a heck of a free sample! But they're sending a "slab"? I would've thought that wax would be too soft to be a slab.

Oh this is great news to hear!

Please Keep These Oils:

True Lavender

LoveSpell Type

Peach Magnolia Raspberry

I'm a relatively new customer and these are the only ones I've tried so far,but would love to try more fragrances from you in the future as I'm very happy with the quality of fragrances of my first order and the quick shipping.

Hi all,

Don't bash me.

I just want to say that I'm so sorry that I let you and all my customers down. I had some bad health issues and I know that is no excuse but I just wanted to say I'm sorry.

We have had so many emails to stay opened so we decided to sell our top fragrances only. So if you want to let everyone know. We will have a letter on the site letting people know and I hope to win you and all my customers back.

Email us the ones you would like to see keep and if they are enough request for it we will.

Thanks

Brent & Kimberlie

So sorry to hear that you have been ill. I hope you are feeling better and on the road to recovery.

Hi all,

Don't bash me.

Thanks

Brent & Kimberlie

This is wonderful news Brent & Kimberlie!! Wishing you the best!!!

Hi all,

Don't bash me.

Thanks

Brent & Kimberlie

Bad health isn't an excuse...it's a reason. Without our good health we have nothing. Please take care of yourself and then your business. I think everyone would understand if you could no longer keep the business going. If you can and you choose to I wish you the best in both areas!