What's in YOUR pot this weekend? 8-9-12

I've got orders to fill for Buttercream Cupcakes, Apple Cinnamon Muffins, and Cinnamon Rolls... then I'll be pouring FALL stuff :yay: Autumn Leaves, Caramel Apple, and Cornucopia!! :whoohoo: Can you tell I'm happy to be doing fall stuff?? :laugh2:

Today I made two cases of candles- Rainy Afternoon & Southern Sunshine- they are best sellers all year for me. I'm kinda sick of them though. Tomorrow I'm making more candles. All for an upcoming craft show in Sept- Day at the Spa & Patchouli Passion.

I will be making some hand-rolled Cinnamon Buns made with the scent of the same name from ICS. I'll be in heaven :drool: and it's supposed to be cooler this weekend too....yea!!! Everyone have a wonderful, fun , scentful weekend!!!:smiley2:

Edited by puma52

Nothing scented this weekend. I'm playing with beeswax. I did some really nice hand dipped last weekend and so I caught the bug, trying some beeswax pillars and bswax blended pillars.

I love the scent of beeswax!! :) However, I am burning apple pie upstairs. The whole house smells nice.

Months later, still testing....testing...testing -_-

I'm going to try paraffin for the first time. I'm hoping it might give me a bit of relief from soy for a bit!

Testing some Christmas fragrances: Hanzel & Gretel's House, Roasted Chestnuts, Jack Frost, and Swiss Miss.

Lauren....you will LOVE the paraffin....good stuff it is, it is !!! Have fun!!!:smiley2:

This weekend is show inventory stock up. Sending the hubby and fur babies to his Mom's for a nice long visit tomorrow while I pour these NG Oils: Christmas Cabin, Grandma's Kitchen, Country Bumpkin, Hillbilly Homebrew, Harvest, Home Sweet Home and a few more if I have time. Sunday I'm popping a turkey breast into the over for easy supper and will finish pouring anything I didn't get done Saturday. By then I'll be ready for a scent break!

I will be pouring arctic air- oatmeal,milk & honey- suede- black canyon- champaca & bamboo- morning sunrise and more bergamot & tobacco.... In clams and jars- will be a very busy and hopefully productive next 2 days! I didn't get home from work early enough today to get motivated!

Lauren....you will LOVE the paraffin....good stuff it is, it is !!! Have fun!!!:smiley2:
Have to agree, so nice not to have to fight with a wax. Liking my parasoy mix.

Thank's ya'll :) Hopefully I'll have better luck. This is gonna be the sixth wax I've gone through! I'm beginning to think I'm not meant to do this lol

Wow, yall get all the fun stuff !!!!!

Me? I'm doing nothing but "office work" which at this particular time means,

Deciding if I want to change names

Deciding if I want to change packaging

Picking out labels/templetes

Going through and rechecking what I've got sitting in carts ready to buy

(4 suppliers so far just to start getting everything stocked back up.. 2 more in a couple of days that I only order for once a year )

Major web surfing on printers (decided to stick with inkject (yuck) for the moment since everything else is so dang expensive )

And then, figuring out what order to buy all this stuff in since I'll have to split it up between now and Sept.

Can I please trade with some of yall and do your pouring??LOL I don't wanna do all this mess!