Angel type

kyme1911

I've used Angel from both Fillmore and CS in palm wax. I prefer the CS version. Have not tried it in soap. Also, have not smelled the original so can't compare but my customers really like it. I always sell out of this candle plus my wholesale accounts always get a few and sell out too.

Kyme I think Moonworks Patchouli Passion smells just like Angel type do you have any??

Babs

Well that one isn't the Angel Dupe...because I have talked about finding a good dupe with Rhonda. She would have told me if it was, I think.

I think I am going to try AH/RE Interlude, the description said it was the dupe for it. I never noticed it before because I thought it was the dupe for some perfume my grandma used to wear called Interlude.

I have also seen one on SC's site but it is $66 pp, that would be my taste to like it more than the other and want to use it. So I may not tempt myself...lol

I have used both AH/RE Interlude, and SC $66.00 version..

I have only used them in lotion..

and to be truthful, they are so close, you would have a hard time telling them apart..if you didn't know.

I have not tried MW..Patchouli Passion..But have that on my list of one to try..

Thank you that is so good to know because since I need it for candles as well as CP AH/RE sounds like a wiser choice.

OK, so I ended up with with AH/RE's version...it's called Interlude. I like it, I think my friends who asked for it will be pleased. The next time I order from NG I will get a sample of their version to try. Thanks for all the input :)

I wear angel all the time - I am at the counter of Macy's refilling my bottle every 5 weeks- LOVE IT

I have tried many FO's and the 2 that are most similar IMO are candlescience and SOS

I am not sure if they are soap safe but in candles they are amazing

Like 8 Gran-ones I have used both the reduced and regular priced from SC and couldn't tell the difference. Then I found Interlude from AH/RE and had one of my best friends burn a candle to compare...since she always buoght the candles I made using Angel from SC. She said she couldn't tell the difference. JMO but I had tried the one from BCN a long time ago and while it threw okay...it wasn't as strong. That was back when I used straight paraffin...now I use parasoy.

Angel is probably one of my best selling soaps. I hate to admit it but I buy SC's - - have tried many others over the years and it is the best - but the price, OMG. I just hope for every bar of Angel I sell - that I sell 2-3 bars of unscented Oatmeal to offset the cost of Angel! I did buy WSP Angel, and it's pretty close.....

• 2 weeks later...
Angel is probably one of my best selling soaps. I hate to admit it but I buy SC's - - have tried many others over the years and it is the best - but the price, OMG. I just hope for every bar of Angel I sell - that I sell 2-3 bars of unscented Oatmeal to offset the cost of Angel! I did buy WSP Angel, and it's pretty close.....

Next time I order from them I will give in and buy a sample.

I feel the same way about Hotel Costes...it is so pricey, but I love that scent.

I also think Moonworks Patchouli Passion smells really close to Angel. I'd love to know though because I've only smelled dupes recently, cannot afford the real deal :)

Rhonda said she has had people tell her that, but it's not a dupe. She said the patchouli makes them similar.