FO's from Natures Garden in candles

EllyM

Maybe it's just me but I really like quite a few oils from NG for soaps but don't have much luck with the candles. Anybody else? I use mainly for tarts and use PB soy and sometimes even blend with other soys. Still can't get a really good throw like I do with CS. CS seems to be the best for candles.

Maybe it's just me but I really like quite a few oils from NG for soaps but don't have much luck with the candles. Anybody else? I use mainly for tarts and use PB soy and sometimes even blend with other soys. Still can't get a really good throw like I do with CS. CS seems to be the best for candles.

i find this true also but i use soy so that may be it. Although the only two i do get from them throw really good!

All of my scents are from Nature's Garden. I get great results with their fragrance oils. I use a blend of ecosoya pb and xcel. My customers love my wax melts. I have had a few that weren't as strong as I liked so I don't use those.

I used to be an avid NG user in the early years...until I started trying oils from other suppliers. I think once you get a taste for oils that are stronger it's hard to go back to ones that now seem weak in comparison. Now don't get me wrong, NG still has a few good ones out there that I still use -- but I went from using them solely to only carrying about a dozen or so of their oils. Their quality just doesn't seem as good as it once was...

Thanks all for the info...I will say Angel type is superb. Hillbilly homebrew just didn't do it for me and I really liked that oob and ct. CS is still on the top of my list for quite a few oils but NG does have some great ones for soaping.