What is your personal favorite scent or scents for b&b and. . . . . .

RWV

. . . where do you get it? What do you buy for yourself (doesn't necessarily have to also be for customers, either) from suppliers to wear in lotions/body butters, perfumes, or use as soap that you LOVE?

anything citrus, rose, amber, or vanilla. i also love the tree ones like tea tree, fir needle, rosewood, etc.

i only use essential oils, absolutes, concretes, c02's et al so i source them from various places or create them myself via infusions, flower waxes, and hydrosols.

I love the Coconut Milk from MMS in lotion, amazingly grace from NG in lotion too is wonderful. I love the citrus fragrances from Sweetcakes, and papaya coconut from Brambleberry. I'm still testing different vanillas, but love the warm vanilla nutmeg from AH.

My best selling and also my favorite in lotion & shower gel is Sweetcakes Lily of the Valley. For CP soap the 2 scents that are my top sellers are Patchouli EO and the other is my own blend of Chocolate Sandalwood. :cool2:

What I cannot keep on the shelf is Chocolate Amber NG and Caramel Macchiato a blend I make. Since spring is coming up I have had more requests for Bamboo Sugarcane which is really popular too.

I personally love patchouli as well, and try to sneak it in where ever I can. haha

I mixed Pink Sugar and Angel and that was really popular as well.

My customers just won't buy bamboo sugar cane and I don't understand it. I mix AH/RE Essence of Jesus and Raspberry Patch 50/50 for awesome soap fragrance. My all time favorite will always be the original creme brulee from JBN. Nowadays I'm partial to a mix of AH/RE Blue Skies and Golden Amber (Blue Amber) its a little girly for me but its a great fragrance.

Steve