Tradewinds...

felixncharlie

Their FO's were always very good, it was their slooooooooow shipping and customer service that sucked! They need to have improved that and be consistent before I'll order........so I'll watch and wait.

I have to agree with this. I had one bad experience where it took almost two months for me to receive a 16 oz Lily of the Valley oil. I never had any other problems though in numerous orders. I do still order Select Shades and their shipping is extremely prompt.

Loved them! I never had a problem with slow shipping. I always got my orders in a timely manner until they quit shipping anything at all - lol. I was lucky and had stocked up one time and right after that is when they quit shipping & communicating at all. I will def get in on prebuys and see how they stack up now. They had awesome oils.

Loved them! I never had a problem with slow shipping. I always got my orders in a timely manner until they quit shipping anything at all - lol. I was lucky and had stocked up one time and right after that is when they quit shipping & communicating at all. I will def get in on prebuys and see how they stack up now. They had awesome oils.

Wish I had the money to spend I would def go into the prebuys. Please give us a review when you get the oils. I am so hoping their quality is as good as before.