Our Holiday Tart Sampler Pack

EccoLights

Ok, so I have stayed up all night because I was so excited to make these with our new wax were using for our tarts and just got them all packed up and ready to go =) Sorry for the half butted pic..... It is 3:30a here =) I do just love this package =)

post-12131-139458489464_thumb.jpg

12 different scents: Christmas Cravings, Holiday Pomegranate, Pumpkin Cheesecake, Christmas Cabin, Autumn Magic, Snowman Balls, Frosted Pinecones, Sleigh Ride, Spiced Cranberry, Christmas Cabernet, Mulberry and Mistletoe & Ivy.

Thank you both so much! Funny story about where we found these. Both of us have lived here (Ohio) for most of our lives and pass this place probably 5 times a week and never saw the sign LOL It's just a little chocolate supply store locally to us, don't even think they are online??? I'll check for you guys tomorrow (going back!) I was litterly a kid in a candy store... GET IT! =) Even the lady working said "You seem REALLY excited" LOL

But they have the cutest packaging I have seen and the cost OMG! SUPER CHEAP, IMO I mean, these boxes with the clear lids of course were just $1.95. They have SO many molds I was just giddy =)

Anyways, sorry for rambling on... 5 cups of coffee so far this morning.

We shall see, we shall see +) Our market has been open all week (first time ever and for the next 2 weeks or till after the holidays), and taking them in today. Let me ask on price, we were thinking $12.95 for the sampler or $24.95 for it and a clear glass electric tart warmer. Good price or to low/high?

Thanks everyone for your thoughts and well wishes!

Great job! I think $12.95 is very reasonable; I'd pay up to $15 or $16 for something packaged so well. Thanks for sharing your awesome new product with us!

We shall see, we shall see +) Our market has been open all week (first time ever and for the next 2 weeks or till after the holidays), and taking them in today. Let me ask on price, we were thinking $12.95 for the sampler or $24.95 for it and a clear glass electric tart warmer. Good price or to low/high?

Thanks everyone for your thoughts and well wishes!

I don't think they will sell at all! So to save you the heartache, I will send you my address and you can just send them all to me so I can, umm...throw them away for you. It will be no problem at all, you can thank me later.

That price seems pretty good, I think people will love them for gifts and for themselves. Great job! I mean, sorry they did not work out, I will get my address to you. I will even let you pay shipping as a thank you...

I don't think they will sell at all! So to save you the heartache, I will send you my address and you can just send them all to me so I can, umm...throw them away for you. It will be no problem at all, you can thank me later.

That price seems pretty good, I think people will love them for gifts and for themselves. Great job! I mean, sorry they did not work out, I will get my address to you. I will even let you pay shipping as a thank you...

You crack me up!! :laugh2:

Oh I so needed a good laugh Wessex and you sure hit the spot LOL Ill be sure to get them out to your right before Christmas =P

Ok, so everyone else, thank you so much for your kind words of encourgagement =) I stopped back by the place today and they are not online at all... sorry...

And I bought out all the boxes they had like this too LOL Only had 15 so nothing too big... But did find some other cute molds I will be doing soon too =)

Now as for the sales... Our market is usually not open during the week, but we were this week. So today was a little slow but did sell one of the warmer/sampler packs and also a few other warmers, some glassware and of course candles/tarts too =) All in all the reception of these has been great! Everyone that has seen them just said how cute they were and I heard over and over 'OH, mom/sister/grandma/friend would just LOVE this" =) so I think I will be making the rest soon =)