My Craft in Wood

CandleRon

Thanks ksranch, nope to the website, and for a buffalo, I could draw something up and create, most of my designs are purchased, and some I draw to the specs of a customer, I will go through my pile of patterns and see what I can find. Is there something in particular that you are looking for?

Edit: most of my designs should be, most of my patterns....

Edited by CandleRon
correction

Oh my gosh Ron, your Jesus ones are awesome, well, they all are but those are my favorites. How much do you sell them for? Those look way to time consuming, I'd make it bout thirty seconds I think. Boy, your a talented whipper snapper now ain't ya? Candles, tarts, wood crafts. I just sent ya a pm too a bit ago. Nice to meet you!

Michele

Oh my gosh Ron, your Jesus ones are awesome, well, they all are but those are my favorites. How much do you sell them for? Those look way to time consuming, I'd make it bout thirty seconds I think. Boy, your a talented whipper snapper now ain't ya? Candles, tarts, wood crafts. I just sent ya a pm too a bit ago. Nice to meet you!

Michele

Nice to meet you too...they are very time consuming, but part of the fun...I also make Halloween items as well, coffins, tombstones and too many to mention papier mache projects....oh the joys of crafting...lol

Hats off to you, Ron; beautiful work. I could never do that.... can't even cut a straight line with a pair of scissors, never mind such intricate wood work :laugh2:

Congratulations!

Thanks Ravens, it is not easy to get into, one false move, one wandering sneeze and "poof" 20+ hours of work just became designer firewood....ouch! it only happended once....Yoda from Star Wars lost his nose, and I lost 16 hours of work....so be it. But all in all I enjoy it when cus. come in and see the work in person and to hear the ooo's and awww's is worth it! :)

Edited by CandleRon

They're awesome...I know the amount of time you put into those (my mom carves and wood burns) and I admire (envy) your creative mind
Thank you lmc for the kind words....it is huge amounts of time that go into some projects, but to see the admiration on the buyers face as to the purchase they just made seems to melt the hours and hard work put into the piece... :)