Any Candlewic FO must haves or must nots?

AlwaysWondering

Snickerdoodle is my must have.

Just tested the Pomagrante Cider in Candlewics container palm and after just 3 days cure they smell awesome. So far a big hit with my tester people. I love this fo almost as much as the Snickerdoodle.

Jack frost is another good one. I call it candy cane and everyone loves it.

I was not impressed with the French Vanilla...got a very weak throw with that one

Snickerdoodle is my must have.

Couldn't find this one on the site?? Looked under food and then seasonal -- is the name just snickerdoodle or does it have a word in front of it?

EDIT: NEVER MIND -- found it under best sellers :)

Edited by number2of7

Couldn't find this one on the site?? Looked under food and then seasonal -- is the name just snickerdoodle or does it have a word in front of it?

EDIT: NEVER MIND -- found it under best sellers :)

It's also in the ultimate scent section of the website. They have it as Snicker Doodle ....not all one word...hmmm I thought it was supposed to be a one word cookie lol

It's a pretty expensive FO at 28.37 per lb though. It's also a VERY dark brown color(at least the lb I got last year was) and I have about an oz of it left so time to get more. I have been hoping they would put that one on sale but so far nope.

Pomagrante Cider is on sale though.

Thanks for the heads up on the Holiday frost Mountain Soy. I was looking to try that one but maybe not if it's weak.

• 3 months later...
Tahitian Orchid, Voodoo Love, Buttersctoch Pudding, Rattlesnake Grass

I just poured Rattlesnake Grass & love it OOB........ but what the heck does it consist of? I'm terrible at discerning fragrance notes. CW says "Naturally fresh leafy greens showered with sweet orange flowers for an explosive aroma!" But I don't think that's what I'm smelling..

Edited by Beth

Their Black Raspberry Vanilla is the all time best. IMHO

Steve

Could not agree more!!! I carried that scent a few years ago -- decided to bring it back in to our line and got a sample of it during CW's sample. It is amazing!! Pricier than all the rest I've seen, but worth it to me...

Another one I've found that I like is Fresh Vanilla -- it seems to linger in the house forever...