Supplier Rave...Lone Star

SliverOfWax

I know I piss and moan when somebody does me wrong. I suppose it's only fair to comment when somebody does me right.

Yesterday, late, I ordered a bunch of jars from Lone Star after having accepted an order that I thought I had jars for and, surprise, didn't. I have no clue where those pesky jars went. I was positive I had enough. But I didn't. So I jumped online and ordered, then looked at the clock and realized they probably wouldn't get shipped in time for delivery today. I promised I'd deliver the order Friday and since I always get very late afternoon delivery, there was no way.

So I called Lone Star and asked if my order would be shipped same day. She said probably not since it was such a large order, but said she'd go back to the warehouse and tell the guys to try.

They did. It's out for delivery. I'll be able to finish the order and deliver it as promised.

Just giving credit where credit is due. No ranting or bitching this time.

That's great Sliver. I always had great luck with Lonestar when I ordered from them. I don't order from them anymore with the price of shipping from TX to the east coast. I used to say...if a company has great products I don't care where they are located I will order from them. But...since I've cut back some making candles and stuff...or should I say I am just lazy...I'm inclined to stick to suppliers in the east.

• 3 weeks later...

Its always nice to see someone giving kudos to a supplier.

Sliver- question... Do you only use them for jars or do you use them for fo's as well?? Any suggestions?? Do you use them because they are closer to you or because you have always liked them?? Always love to have back up suppliers