Bittercreek still in business?

barncat

Hopefully that hopeless website totally crashed along with their web creator and some other genius can have a crack at creating a brand new one that we can actually shop on without pulling half our hair out. Wouldn't that be peachy.

Ahhhh.. No such luck..

Plus put your sun glasses back on... The the site is as florescent and bright as ever. :cool2:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am glad to hear that others are as frustrated as we have been.. I have complained many times.

Guess I don't understand how a company that big, can have such a crappy web site. I spent an hour trying to put in an order last week. I get so mad by the time I am done. I have been a good customer of theirs for 8 years. If I could figure out how to phase them out, I would. But I really like some of their products, and haven't found a way to replace all of them.

I hate to complain, and really, this is the only company I have complained to so much. I have told them that they will eventually lose all their customers if they don't do something. That web site is pure junk. For a company that completely depends on web sales, makes no sense.

Now they have a customer service woman that sounds like she is in India. She barely speaks English, and doesn't seem to know much about the company. Have they outsourced their customer service? I can't imagine they would do that.

They finally got their shipping half way straightened out. It was way off, and there was no way to tell what it would be until they actually shipped something. I suggested to customer service to check in to regional shipping. She told me I should mention that to shipping. I said, I thought you were customer service wouldn't you want to check in to that to help out your customers?

I think they got too big too fast, and aren't handling it. For a company that worked so hard to get going, and had great customer service, it is a shame.

Edited by fmsojka

I am so glad they are back up. The website does stink, but I couldn't live w/o their flavor oils!

If you want to die for flavor oils you should try Texas Natural Supply, they have a huge list of flavor oils and water based flavors too. They also ship US Mail as Bittercreek doesn't so shipping would be way cheaper. http://www.texasnaturalsupply.com/category.aspx?categoryID=78 I love the coconut and I have tried their new pomegranate and it is yumma!! The cherry is amazing too. I think my next favorite is the kiwi. mmmm lol I love flavor oils now and they do so well in cp soap too.

The only thing I get from them is my wax. Houston to here is cheaper than anyone else.

I actually have two suppliers within short driving distance from me ... but neither of them has the 50 lb wax I use. One doesn't have the wax at all and the other only has it in 10 lb bags. And buying 5 - 10lb bags would cost more to have delivered or to go pick up than the 50 lb is to ship from Houston.

Edited by LadyJo

and for me it's just the opposite. they are the quickest on delivery compared to my other suppliers. with Bittercreek my order usually arrives within two business days. for me so far Millcreek has been the worst for delivery. they take about two weeks.

I know exactly which girl your talking about, every time I'm gonna place an order I hold my breath and hope I don't get Becca..I think that's her name. Not to sound like a jerk or nothing but I can't understand anything she says and whenever I have a question...she doesn't have a clue. It is so annoying!