Vanilla recommendations?

Stephanie

Hi!

Well, our favorite buttery vanilla is KY Southern Vanilla. (Don't judge this oob, I am telling you it is strong and a best seller. It seems kinda light oob, and I didn't test it for a year after ordering it. Then I was mad I had waited so long.)

Another awesome vanilla is Daystar Ultimate Vanilla--it is much like CC Vanilla Voodoo, but not as expensive, great throw too. I call it Vanilla Voodoo, as we replaced our CC version with this one.

We also sell the socks off of JS Becky's Ultimate Vanilla, and it is more of a straight vanilla--nothing like Daystars. I also sell quite a bit of her Vanilla Buttercream Crunch--it is really nice--just like WYW's Buttercream Crunch.

At least you asked!! HA! :D

I've tried some things off ebay that ended up smelling like popcorn butter. :undecided That was my first vanilla/buttercream and I was really dissapointed.

I'm currently loving KY Southern Vanilla and JS Ultimate Vanilla and JS Buttercream Frosting for my Butter Cream scent..yum yum!

Here are the ones I use and love:

Vanilla Dreams -- The Scented Bean -- this to me is a nutty/buttery vanilla. It has a strong throw in the soy I use. I love this one.

Ultimate Vanilla -- Daystar. I am testing this one and I think this one will be a go. It has a good throw and is a very nice vanilla.

Here are two more that I use that are not buttery:

Spiced Vanilla -- BNL -- good throw. I am addicted to this one.

Vanilla of Pearl -- Just Scent. I love this one but some do not. This is one I think that one either loves it or is not too sure on it. Good throw.

I am still looking for other vanillas to compare and to add. I am looking for a very strong straight vanilla that throws well. I have tested some others but the scent throw was not good enough.

Good luck on your vanilla search!