Practice snowball

Dee

Saw some of the pictures of snowballs people were doing and thought I'd try one. Actually used to do these with my Aunt when my sis and I were little kids. Couldn't remember what we put in them then. Anyway, got carried away with the glitter. Looks like "yellow snow" lol. Was too heavy handed. However, its burning on my kitchen table now and looks quite pretty. Going to try to make some smaller ones tomorrow. It was fun:smiley2: .

post-128-139458388629_thumb.jpg

Thanks everyone. Wasn't really time consuming, because I used rubber gloves and put my hands right into the cooled wax and glooped it on the ball, then used my finger tips to add tecture and shape

I'd say the only thing that is time consuming is making the balls. Guess you could buy them.

Looks real fine DEE. I was gonna make one but hell, there's a foot of snow in the drive this morning, I think I'll have to work on that a while.

Well, its often damp on the "rain coast" Easier to shovel than snow though:laugh2: . Should be making raindrops. Have had one little snowfall this year and hope its the last. Been around 0 deg. C here for a couple of weeks and am finding out I hate it:mad: . Don't know how you survive the cold in the winter there:confused: . Guess tha'ts why my thin skinned ancestors went west :yes:.