Lilac!

TraciS

I use KY's and it smells good but I have not found one that really smells like the real deal. I had a casualty in the yard cleanup today and "had" to bring in a stem of lilac to put in a vase. I might just have another casualty so I can have another stem-lol. Any recommendations other than KY?

CS Lilac is what I started using. Showed a sample candle to one of my retail accounts and she loved it and ordered some just from sniffing it. I like it better than the Lilac I was using from Fillmore and C&S. I remember trying the one from BW and that was good too but don't have any left to compare to CS.

I use CS Lilac. Sells out at every show right now. A lot of customers from the Northeastern states love ours and tell me it smells like real Lilac to them.

CS Lilac seems to perform well in parasoy and paraffin. Have not yet tried it in straight soy or palm wax.

That being said...Sweetcakes has a very "pretty" Lilac. It's fairly pricey too...but it soaps nicely. A bit more of a "florally" note to it which makes it sweeter than CS Lilac if you want to give them a try.

HTH

I guess I"m in the middle of lilac season right now and will stick with KY for this year and start getting samples as I place orders. I think I might go broke with all these recommendations though! I think I'm going to try to add a little Ocean to it and see how it smells too. Like a Lilac Breeze

My best selling floral is Lilac - I use Brambleberry - awesome! I get most of my florals there because they're so realistic. At least that's what my customers tell me, some flowers I just haven't smelled in real life :)